Two More HPB Pics: Quidditch Ginny, Harry, Katie Bell

HBP Film
April 12, 2009, 09:39 PM

Two more new photos from the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince have now surfaced online. Tonight we can see Ginny Weasley (Bonnie Wright), sporting her Quidditch sweater, and this photo of Harry Potter and Katie Bell having a conversation in the Great Hall.

Thanks to Daniel and Potterish!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

66071_440073881516_721806516_5709069_6899239_n_thumb

I pictured Katie as a blonde too.. I’m kind of disappointed with the casting of her.. But who knows? Maybe she’ll be amazing!
Ginny looks awesome in that picture, though. Thus movie is gonna be so epic.. :D

Posted by Sara Weasley on April 12, 2009, 10:52 PM report to moderator
Iphone___033_thumb

Bonnie looks great! I hope she gets a lot more screen time.

Posted by Applepies465 on April 12, 2009, 10:56 PM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_ootp_002_thumb

The pics look great – Ginny looks so perfect, just the way I’d always imagined her growing up, from the books!

Posted by Agrippa1 on April 12, 2009, 10:56 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

i luv the one of bonnie as ginny, but did the actress who plays katie bell change?

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on April 12, 2009, 11:04 PM report to moderator
Voila_thumb

Great shots! Such a lovely one of Bonnie, too. _

Posted by maera-kyrie on April 12, 2009, 11:14 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

Both of these photos have perfected the weekend I have had! Thanks for sharing these, Sue, and I hope WB gives us high resolution versions soon!

Posted by Kirk on April 12, 2009, 11:17 PM report to moderator
Dgraymanclockroom37_thumb

I pictured Katie blonde too, and love the Ginny picture! Not quite how I imagined Ginny, but pretty close.

Posted by Rumbleroarϟ{WBM!}ǝıʞɔnp! on April 12, 2009, 11:17 PM report to moderator
New_orleans_trip_628_thumb

did eveeryone see the pic of young tom riddle at th bottom i can t get ti to enlarge

Posted by peevespranker on April 12, 2009, 11:43 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

Harry is really SEXY in the picture! Ginny looks really pretty; I LOVE her sweater. And Katie Bell is kind of rough around the edges…I wonder if this is after she gets attacked by the necklace?

Posted by cghambright on April 12, 2009, 11:48 PM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

i pictured her blonde too!!but anyway, the pics eere great to see as always!! and i guess i wasnt fast enough… i sent leaky a news tip about thus with a link too. sry for the cruddy typing! u cant belirve how hard it is to type on an itouch!! took me about 5 mins just for this!

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on April 13, 2009, 12:00 AM report to moderator
Wgwg2_thumb
2064 Points

I love the Ginny picture :)

Posted by hp29 [ROAR!] on April 13, 2009, 12:16 AM report to moderator
Cadoyp57_thumb

Great pics! Lookin good!!
Ya Ginny looks exactly like I pictured her.

Posted by PigmyPuffPie on April 13, 2009, 12:48 AM report to moderator
Avpmpeoic2_thumb
2012 Points

I always thought Katie Bell was blonde too… wait… I’ll get my copy of PS… Ok I just searched the first 5 books and couldn’t find anything saying she IS blonde… But there isn’t anything saying otherwise either… It might be in the 6th…

Posted by - Mishh. (WBM) on April 13, 2009, 01:07 AM report to moderator

I love how they allow people to look how they are (except in airbrushed posters!), not everyone is blonde and gorgeous in real life. Yay that Katie Bell looks like she could play a vicous sport with enthusiasm and skill!

Posted by pottershrink on April 13, 2009, 02:10 AM report to moderator

Can’t believe it, they’re torturing us. :p

Posted by Mairéad on April 13, 2009, 03:03 AM report to moderator

"Really, Hagrid, if you are holding out for universal popularity, I'm afraid you will be in this cabin for a very long time... Not a week has passed since I became headmaster of this school when I haven't had at least one owl complaining about the way I r