Two More HPB Pics: Quidditch Ginny, Harry, Katie Bell

HBP Film
April 12, 2009, 09:39 PM

Two more new photos from the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince have now surfaced online. Tonight we can see Ginny Weasley (Bonnie Wright), sporting her Quidditch sweater, and this photo of Harry Potter and Katie Bell having a conversation in the Great Hall.

Thanks to Daniel and Potterish!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Vivien-leigh_thumb

I love the one of Ginny. Bonnie is certainly turning out to be just like what I’d imagined Ginny while reading the books…

Posted by Katarina on April 12, 2009, 09:45 PM report to moderator

yay….hurry up and show the movie! lol

Posted by Gingergirl26 on April 12, 2009, 09:49 PM report to moderator

Great pictures! I always pictured Katie Bell as a blonde, but only because the actress who played her in PS/SS was blonde.

BTW, Sue, you inverted the P and the B in the HBP so it currently says HPB.

Posted by fbv807 on April 12, 2009, 09:52 PM report to moderator
Issacs_puppy2_thumb

Bonnie looks beautiful!

Posted by Amanda *ROAR* on April 12, 2009, 09:52 PM report to moderator
Iconator_04e9497c4d2be426fe2888b16a16f53d_thumb

those pictures are awesome! can’t wait for the movie!!!

Posted by RaWr...WeReWoLf on April 12, 2009, 09:54 PM report to moderator
Quidditch_2012_thumb

I also imagined Katie Bell as blonde. Ginny looks great :) All these pics are just teasing me though! I want the movie!! :D

Posted by muzic823{ROAR} on April 12, 2009, 09:55 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

awesome photos! :D

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on April 12, 2009, 10:01 PM report to moderator

Ginny looks so awesome in her Quidditch sweater.

Posted by rosalie on April 12, 2009, 10:12 PM report to moderator
Hermione_stills84a_thumb

Love the one of Ginny!!!! It’s so exciting! :) Daniel sure is looking older! Awesome :)

Posted by PineappleCrush on April 12, 2009, 10:21 PM report to moderator
Toby_metal_thumb

i 3rd the katie bell as a blonde thing, pictured her as a bit more darker than that too, maybe just me.

Posted by splinch on April 12, 2009, 10:27 PM report to moderator
D474f2f9722352f367d45028747f7d7d_1562290_thumb

ginny looks great! and dan looks REALLY handsome in that pic with katie bell…OMFGGGGGGGGG less than 95 days! I can’t wait

Headshot_thumb

Ginny is looking really great these days. I’m gonna be honest here, I expected Katie to be… better looking. Her appearance is just haggard.

Posted by Brad Ausrotas on April 12, 2009, 10:29 PM report to moderator
N8846922_43549767_6482_thumb

i pictured katie bell to be a brunette just like in the picture. except maybe with a more friendly face, maybe they just took that shot at a weird moment..

Posted by avrenim [WBM!] on April 12, 2009, 10:34 PM report to moderator
Phoenix_thumb

yay!

Posted by Pottercastfan ∞∆ROAR!∆∞ on April 12, 2009, 10:37 PM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2010-10-29_at_12

Oh! But Katie’s blonde! At least I always thought she was blonde! Supposed I’m not the only one though! I’m loving the one of Ginny! And Harry looks great as always!

Posted by KatherineWeasley on April 12, 2009, 10:37 PM report to moderator

"HOW DARE YOU GIVE THIS NUMBER TO PEOPLE LIKE -- PEOPLE LIKE [i]YOU[/i]!" Uncle Vernon had roared, spraying Harry with spit.