Trailers for Robert Pattinson's "How To Be" and "Little Ashes" Online

Pattinson
Posted by: Edward
April 11, 2009, 05:25 PM

The trailers for two films actor Robert Pattinson  (Cedric Diggory) will be appearing in this year have recently appeared online.  The first, an independent feature entitled How To Be, features the actor as a young art student suffering from a quarter life crisis, attempting to find his true self.  Yahoo!Movies has the trailer via this linkHow To Be is currently playing in select cities across the States, and will premiere as part of IFC's Festival Direct on April 26, 2009.

In addition to this, a trailer for the film Little Ashes, chronicling the young life of artist Salvador Dali is also now online care of MTV.  As Leaky reported previously, Mr. Pattinson has taken on the role of painter Salvador Dali in this film, detailing his life in Madrid, Spain during the 1920s and 1930s.  A slight caution to parents of younger readers: this trailer does contain some scenes and themes that may not be suitable for younger children.  To view the trailer, click hereLittle Ashes is slated for a limited theatrical release on May 8, 2009, with a wider release in the following weeks.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Pattinson News

Lilly_thumb

YAY! dances and hugs QuidditchCaptain

Oh, and BTW, Krystle
I am going out of my way because I want to make sure I get my point across. (And if u actually notice, I am pretty sure I am talking more about my love for Criss Angel, who, again, is hot. LOL)

Anyway, I can have my own opinion? Right? Freedom of Speech. The first amendment? (If not..um…I’m bad in civics…)

Posted by Lilly-Angel1 on April 13, 2009, 07:04 PM report to moderator

It shows how talented he is in doing parts outside HP

Posted by HGROSS44 on April 13, 2009, 10:34 PM report to moderator
Animelissa_thumb

How To Be looks like exactly the kind of movie I go for. Looks good

Posted by molasses on April 14, 2009, 12:06 AM report to moderator
Me_cropped_thumb

Wow…I can’t wait to see both movies! I think Rob is a great artist!

Posted by blueyedbabe121 on April 14, 2009, 10:57 AM report to moderator
Mel_cheering_023_thumb

I will have to watch both of these. Each of these films sound as though they will prove themselves rather exceptional films.

Posted by ffecheerleader on April 14, 2009, 01:13 PM report to moderator
Ehp_thumb

CAN’T WAIT FOR THIS MOVIES… I HOPE THEY SHOW THEM OVER HERE… they look crazy good, and so weird… that’s my kind of movie!!

Posted by keerplunk2809 on April 16, 2009, 02:51 AM report to moderator
5372_224657370337_510970337_7616810_5737149_n_thumb

Little Ashes looks like it is going to be SUCH an amazing film. I really, really hope I get to see it. How To Be looks fantastic as well, especially because Rob did so much music for it!

Posted by choirgeek on April 16, 2009, 10:22 PM report to moderator
Jack_mickey_small_thumb

I saw How to Be in Santa Monica last week and thought it was a great movie! Even though I primarily went because of Rob, my brother in law (who doesn’t exactly share my affections for Cedward) came at the request of my sister and left saying it was one of the best movies he’s seen in a long time. Here’s the other thing…it’s HILARIOUS which I wasn’t expecting!

Posted by Huffelfly499 on April 18, 2009, 07:24 PM report to moderator

Harry and Ron both made furious moves toward Malfoy, but Hermione got there first -- SMACK![br]She had slapped Malfoy across the face with all the strength she could muster. Malfoy staggered...[br]"Don't you [i]dare[/i] call Hagrid pathetic, you foul -- y