Trailers for Robert Pattinson's "How To Be" and "Little Ashes" Online

Pattinson
Posted by: Edward
April 11, 2009, 05:25 PM

The trailers for two films actor Robert Pattinson  (Cedric Diggory) will be appearing in this year have recently appeared online.  The first, an independent feature entitled How To Be, features the actor as a young art student suffering from a quarter life crisis, attempting to find his true self.  Yahoo!Movies has the trailer via this linkHow To Be is currently playing in select cities across the States, and will premiere as part of IFC's Festival Direct on April 26, 2009.

In addition to this, a trailer for the film Little Ashes, chronicling the young life of artist Salvador Dali is also now online care of MTV.  As Leaky reported previously, Mr. Pattinson has taken on the role of painter Salvador Dali in this film, detailing his life in Madrid, Spain during the 1920s and 1930s.  A slight caution to parents of younger readers: this trailer does contain some scenes and themes that may not be suitable for younger children.  To view the trailer, click hereLittle Ashes is slated for a limited theatrical release on May 8, 2009, with a wider release in the following weeks.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Pattinson News

250px-youre-a-wizard

i agree with punkedup88, I did not like Twilight too, but Hating the lead actor is not good.
It seems, those people really didn’t understand the HP books, teaching us the value of friendship and most of all, Love.

Posted by EnricoDc on April 12, 2009, 04:51 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I will have to watch both of these. Each of these films sound as though they will prove themselves rather exceptional films.

Posted by Kirk on April 12, 2009, 07:54 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

@ punkedup88 – I personally don’t like Rob. Just because we don’t “know” them “personally”, doesn’t mean we can’t not like them. (Hey, you probably hate a celebrity too. I’m pretty sure we all hate some celebrity.) I started to not like Rob when he was in Twilight and he just seems … a little stuck up. Everyone has their own opinions, right? Just because YOU may like him, doesn’t mean that other people can’t express their negative opinions about him.

Posted by Christine on April 12, 2009, 07:59 PM report to moderator
Lilly_thumb

Um, news flash, punkedup88, I don’t hafta like him. And explain why you love him and YOU don’t know him personally??

And I 200% aggree with ChristinePotter. Highfive…girlfriend? Boyfriend? LOL umm….HEHE.

Posted by Lilly-Angel1 on April 12, 2009, 08:28 PM report to moderator
Lilly_thumb

(But then again, I am in love with Criss Angel and would so die for him in a heartbeat.. But then again, I have his book, and he says many things about himself and hischildhood, but I don’t like..Have his cell no. or email..tho it would be awesome if I did.
hehe…thinking about it..he would put me on his BLOCK list, and maybe call the cops..LOL HEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEH.. ROTFLMAO )

Oh, Loyals are his fan club thing. Its a Criss Angel thing, u had be be there and be apart of it waves hand dramaticly in a drama qeenish voice

LOL

Posted by Lilly-Angel1 on April 12, 2009, 08:31 PM report to moderator
Lilly_thumb

Yea, I’m awesome. Criss Angel has nothin to do with Robert Paterninernin (Yea, he has a weird last name that is weird when u say it, so I have my own little nickname for him…)

Come on..Robert Pattinson?? I thought it was Robert Patterson. THAT is much better. Maybe he is so dumb he can’t speel his own name right… ;P

Ok, sorry. U Robert Paterninernin fans are like “WTF stop spaming. Robbie Poo is hottie.”

(I think I am gonna kill myself for typing that sentance…Bie world and all who inhabit it…LOL Avada Kedavra!! ….I’m insane..)

Posted by Lilly-Angel1 on April 12, 2009, 08:36 PM report to moderator
Officially_dazzeled_thumb
2013 Points

I just got back from my weekend in Vegas.. Went to see “How To Be”.. Loved it.. I would recommend everyone to watch it.. Rob plays Art so well.. He made me fall in love w/ the character of Art..

Posted by Pureblood-Slytherin [FTC!!] on April 13, 2009, 12:10 AM report to moderator
445629313_2d2af3ca46_thumb

Lilly, I tend to find that someone who goes so far out of their way to make a point is generally trying to cover something up.

Just saying…

Personally I think he has a good career ahead of him and I wish him luck. I don’t for a second believe he is anything like the characters he’s played because if i did, well I would be insane. Good Luck to Mr. Pattinson in whatever he chooses to do.

P.S. I am glad to see he gt a hair cut and seems to be using the correct amount of shampoo now ;)

Posted by ~*~Krystle~*~ on April 13, 2009, 03:18 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_thumb

both movies look good.

Posted by Lady of the Lake on April 13, 2009, 03:33 AM report to moderator
Ravenclawd_normal_thumb

okay… but I don’t really care about him any more

Posted by DobbyandWinky WBM!!! on April 13, 2009, 09:09 AM report to moderator
Normal_dh_onset_londonday2_08_thumb

like them :)

Posted by DanielleD on April 13, 2009, 02:16 PM report to moderator
Broken20piano20keys_thumb

both movies look great! go robert!

Posted by LaLaLaLeighton on April 13, 2009, 02:55 PM report to moderator
Lights-_by_hakupuff_thumb

How to Be looks fantastic!!!

Posted by Samantha on April 13, 2009, 03:13 PM report to moderator
Page-7987_thumb

I dont think Robert Pattinson is that good looking. He really needs to take showers more often and wash his greasy, nappy hair!

Posted by QuidditchCaptain on April 13, 2009, 04:02 PM report to moderator
108_thumb

Wow, he has been pretty busy.

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on April 13, 2009, 04:28 PM report to moderator

"Myrtle... what lives in the lake, apart from the giant squid?"[br]"Oh all sorts," she said. "I sometimes go down there... sometimes don't have any choice, if someone flushes my toilet when I'm not expecting it..."

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014