Trailers for Robert Pattinson's "How To Be" and "Little Ashes" Online

Pattinson
Posted by: Edward
April 11, 2009, 05:25 PM

The trailers for two films actor Robert Pattinson  (Cedric Diggory) will be appearing in this year have recently appeared online.  The first, an independent feature entitled How To Be, features the actor as a young art student suffering from a quarter life crisis, attempting to find his true self.  Yahoo!Movies has the trailer via this linkHow To Be is currently playing in select cities across the States, and will premiere as part of IFC's Festival Direct on April 26, 2009.

In addition to this, a trailer for the film Little Ashes, chronicling the young life of artist Salvador Dali is also now online care of MTV.  As Leaky reported previously, Mr. Pattinson has taken on the role of painter Salvador Dali in this film, detailing his life in Madrid, Spain during the 1920s and 1930s.  A slight caution to parents of younger readers: this trailer does contain some scenes and themes that may not be suitable for younger children.  To view the trailer, click hereLittle Ashes is slated for a limited theatrical release on May 8, 2009, with a wider release in the following weeks.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Pattinson News

Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

How to be looks so idiotic :D in a good way! and little ashes really interesting.definitely something to watch.

Posted by Matea on April 12, 2009, 07:47 AM report to moderator
Crim0304_thumb

I hope ‘How to Be’ comes to the UK, and to my local cinema – it’s rare that small films like that make it on a wide release – i bet they’re glad they’ve got RP’s recent Twilight celebrity to work with (and good on him and them for it!) :)

Posted by Sally_Zaar on April 12, 2009, 07:48 AM report to moderator
Kit_thumb

That accent in Ashes was truly weird!

Posted by Fereverto on April 12, 2009, 09:14 AM report to moderator
Pru2_thumb
2016 Points

HaHaHa – Cedric in movies – I makes me laugh he’s doing serious stuff…

They look good but it still…

It was just SOOO funny when he was presenting the Oscars!!!

Posted by JustSuperMione on April 12, 2009, 09:39 AM report to moderator
Lily_evans_thumb

great movies WOW Rob.

Posted by Athenamalfoy on April 12, 2009, 09:54 AM report to moderator

How to Be seems like it is going to be hilarious! Lol.

Posted by on April 12, 2009, 10:40 AM report to moderator
Lilly_thumb

I HATE HIM.

HE THINKS HE IS SO HOT, AND HE THINKS THAT BECAUSE HE WAS IN HARRY POTTER AND TWILIGHT THAT HE IS SO FAMOUS.

WELL, NEWS FLASH, HE IS UGLY. DID U HEAR HE NEVER TAKES A SHOWER???

HE LOOKS LIKE HE IS DRUNK AND HE IS WAY TOO SELF-ABSORBED.

Other than that…No, I still hate him.

Anyway, It’s a good thing these movies are higher that PG because I don’t want to see some dumb movie with that (BEEP) in it.

Posted by Lilly-Angel1 on April 12, 2009, 12:06 PM report to moderator
L_14a5217ad3d6474c94123a84eb762af8_thumb

Hes just amazing.

Posted by lilhpchick20 on April 12, 2009, 12:11 PM report to moderator
Dhcalendar_thumb

Rob has been taken some deep, complex movies now- it’s awesome. This is how true talent is shown, and I believe Robert is a great actor…plus he’s hot.

Posted by Brianna on April 12, 2009, 12:46 PM report to moderator
H-r_thumb

Glad to see he’s trying other stuff besides Twilight. I’d love to see the Salvidor Dali movie (inner design geek coming out) but I doubt it’ll be playing anywhere near me since it’s limited release.

Posted by fantasylover12001 on April 12, 2009, 01:03 PM report to moderator
Picture0093_thumb

Nice to see him playing a role that doesn’t have that “airbrushed to hell” look to it! How To Be actually looks like an alright film (I hate, hate, hated Twilight >.<).

Posted by Serpensortia [FTC!] on April 12, 2009, 01:09 PM report to moderator
Dare-to-be-clever_thumb

The trailer for Little Ashes doesn’t play outside of the US. Is there a European trailer? I cannot find one.

Posted by foxyredalpha {WBM} on April 12, 2009, 01:09 PM report to moderator
Lust_thumb

I don’t understand the Robert haters. Please explain why you hate someone you don’t even personally KNOW.
No, I did NOT like Twilight (never will see that again) but I am happy to see Robert expanding his roles. Both films look pleasing and each have their own complexity. The only thing I don’t like is the sex. That’s my only beef with the rated R stuff. But I guess I’ll see it when/if it comes out on DVD.

Posted by punkedup88 on April 12, 2009, 02:13 PM report to moderator
36090_413317180969_787035969_4440390_4514136_n_thumb

They’re making a film, of ‘Little Ashes’? Fantastic!

Posted by Confederate Lady [CL, Rawwrrrr] on April 12, 2009, 03:16 PM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

Hmmm, pretty interesting movies.

Posted by Mr. Brightside on April 12, 2009, 03:34 PM report to moderator

"You can't start [i]flying cars[/i] to try and get yourself noticed. Just calm down, all right? Plenty of time for all that when you're older. Yes, yes, I know what you're thinking! 'It's all right for him, he's an internationally famous wizard already!'