Trailers for Robert Pattinson's "How To Be" and "Little Ashes" Online

Pattinson
Posted by: Edward
April 11, 2009, 05:25 PM

The trailers for two films actor Robert Pattinson  (Cedric Diggory) will be appearing in this year have recently appeared online.  The first, an independent feature entitled How To Be, features the actor as a young art student suffering from a quarter life crisis, attempting to find his true self.  Yahoo!Movies has the trailer via this linkHow To Be is currently playing in select cities across the States, and will premiere as part of IFC's Festival Direct on April 26, 2009.

In addition to this, a trailer for the film Little Ashes, chronicling the young life of artist Salvador Dali is also now online care of MTV.  As Leaky reported previously, Mr. Pattinson has taken on the role of painter Salvador Dali in this film, detailing his life in Madrid, Spain during the 1920s and 1930s.  A slight caution to parents of younger readers: this trailer does contain some scenes and themes that may not be suitable for younger children.  To view the trailer, click hereLittle Ashes is slated for a limited theatrical release on May 8, 2009, with a wider release in the following weeks.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Pattinson News

Img_44501_thumb

hah how to be seems good :] and little ashes. way interesting. liked his accent.

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on April 11, 2009, 07:56 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

I guess i’ll have to check out the trailers.

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on April 11, 2009, 08:07 PM report to moderator
Z_thumb

eeeeep! he looks so awesome! :D his hair looks like a mushroom cut though :P

Posted by chocolaterabbits on April 11, 2009, 08:51 PM report to moderator
5_thumb

interesting…

Posted by hopkinsdancr22 on April 11, 2009, 09:06 PM report to moderator
5_thumb

interesting…

Posted by hopkinsdancr22 on April 11, 2009, 09:06 PM report to moderator
Voila_thumb

Glad to se our Cedric’s getting some other good roles! :)

Posted by maera-kyrie on April 11, 2009, 10:55 PM report to moderator
Cadoyp57_thumb

How to be looked good, so different from Edward lol!
cant see little ashes trailer, oh well.

Posted by PigmyPuffPie on April 11, 2009, 11:04 PM report to moderator
Please_thumb

I wish I could see Little Ashes or How to Be, but there is no place near me where I can go see it.

Posted by AnnaMel on April 12, 2009, 12:12 AM report to moderator
445629313_2d2af3ca46_thumb

I had a quarter life crisis! it’s not that funny. When i turned 20 i freaked out a little bit, half of forty and all…

wait, you know what, it is pretty funny, i was a nutcase.

Posted by ~*~Krystle~*~ on April 12, 2009, 01:20 AM report to moderator
3176_1148335864275_1103912219_30424142_7574358_n-3_thumb

I hope he’s taking a bath now. sniggers Sorry Pattinson fans. :D

Posted by Mhæy™⌠R☺AR⌡ on April 12, 2009, 04:50 AM report to moderator
Harry_a_history_1_thumb

Can’t wait to see how to be it looks so good!

Posted by mycatspartkneazle on April 12, 2009, 04:56 AM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

Looks cool, and I like Robert but I still have that bit of dislike from Twilight. Sorry to all of you who like it :)

Wig4_thumb

The movies look interesting!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on April 12, 2009, 06:01 AM report to moderator
I-quote_hogwarts0144_thumb

Congrats to Rob for doing all this! Dunno if I’ll see the movies though.

Posted by BewareoftheNargles {WBM} on April 12, 2009, 07:15 AM report to moderator
Chrissypuff_thumb

How to be looks hilarious… and I think the trailer for Little Ashes is wicked good. I’m sure its going to get hype for the sex scenes, but it seems to me that there is way more to the film than that… very excited about both.

Posted by ChrissyPuff on April 12, 2009, 07:45 AM report to moderator

"I went to see Professor McGonagall this morning, just before breakfast. I've decided to drop Muggle Studies."[br]"But you passed your exam with three hundred and twenty percent!" said Ron.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014