Small Photo of Slughorn and Harry Potter from Half-Blood Prince

HBP Film
April 11, 2009, 07:16 AM

UPDATE: At the request of WB, this photo has been removed.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Hp-trio-dhx_thumb

Harry playing piano,LOL XD
oh wait…. maybe ’he’s gonna have a Wrock band :D

Posted by xxIBelieveInNarglesxx on April 11, 2009, 09:13 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

harry potter playing the piano,hahahahahahaha…
don’t worry guys,I think thats behide the scenes footage.or if its not…maybe they inserted this-harry trying to play the piano while dumbledore and slughorn chat.

Posted by Matea on April 11, 2009, 09:13 AM report to moderator
N1081704126_19359_1414_thumb

Wow, nice piano!

Posted by Runwild101 (Robby) on April 11, 2009, 09:14 AM report to moderator

Why is everyone assuming Harry has somehow learned the piano? He’s probably just tinkering with it.

Posted by pipkin3 on April 11, 2009, 09:53 AM report to moderator
3176_1148335864275_1103912219_30424142_7574358_n-3_thumb

Harry could play the piano?! Woah! :P

Posted by Mhæy™⌠R☺AR⌡ on April 11, 2009, 10:02 AM report to moderator
Lilly_thumb

If Warner Bros. is trying to capture a scene from Twilight…OH I AM SOOO PISSED!!!!
OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!

Hehe, gaminette [GTFO!] , Yea. I do remember that chapter. I always went to re-read it. It was amazing…Truly stunning. =O

Posted by Lilly-Angel1 on April 11, 2009, 10:13 AM report to moderator
B9ce557d1547686c_thumb

Piano? Oh well, love the shoes!

Posted by ErinM {Roar} on April 11, 2009, 10:16 AM report to moderator
Lilly_thumb

Ah, he might be, pipkin3.
Lets all hope he just lots his meds today, and didn’t take them…
LOL.
And if he is tinkering with it, since when was he interested in Pianos??
Ever?
Did the Durselys have a piano, maybe that was mentioned once, and Harry wanted to play with it??

Speaking of childness, Oh, I can’t imagine what the Durselys had to go through with baby Harry. Maybe someone should write a fanfic of Harry from Baby to when we see him a little bit grown up, under to cubbord. LOL
(Cubbord (sp..) right LOL)

Posted by Lilly-Angel1 on April 11, 2009, 10:17 AM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

why is harry at a piano?

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on April 11, 2009, 10:17 AM report to moderator
Photo_41_thumb

I didn’t know Harry could play the piano. is he half Harry, half Edward? If Harry starts to sparkle…I’m outta there

Posted by rebel on April 11, 2009, 10:26 AM report to moderator
Potter_thumb
1911 Points

lovely how Harry has so many hidden talents all learned while at the mean old Dursleys:slaying a dragon, saving the wizarding world, and oh yeah! playing the piano. Harry is our own little prodigy!

Posted by TheWeasleyClan on April 11, 2009, 10:30 AM report to moderator
Hp01_thumb

Interesting.

Posted by Frances Anne on April 11, 2009, 10:32 AM report to moderator
Chibilupin_thumb

Interesting! Harry playing a piano.

Is this in Slughorn’s house in Budleigh Babberton or his suite at Hogwarts?

Posted by moony_lupin on April 11, 2009, 10:33 AM report to moderator
Puppet_pals_yes_thumb

Posted by phoenixes are in ravenclaw on April 11, 2009, 10:45 AM report to moderator
Puppet_pals_yes_thumb

Why is he playing a piano? It’s pretty cool, and I’m excited to see it actually in context!

Posted by phoenixes are in ravenclaw on April 11, 2009, 10:46 AM report to moderator

"I'm a Metamorphamagus," she said, looking back at her reflection and turning her head so that she could see her hair from all directions. "It means I can change my appearance at will... I was born one. I got top marks in Concealment and Disguise during A