Wizarding World of Harry Potter Theme Park Update: More on Hagrid's Hut Construction

Fans
March 09, 2009, 02:46 PM

There are new photos online today of the ongoing construction at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park attraction at Universal Orlando, Florida. Thanks to this blogger, we can now see new photos of a newly completed exterior of Hagrid's Hut, as well as the ongoing building of the mammoth Hogwarts Castle.

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Theme park is due to open next year.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Dsc05228_thumb

I cant wait to go and I hope its as magical as the books and movies.

Posted by ProfKnight on March 09, 2009, 08:37 PM report to moderator

Cool!

Posted by badger666 on March 09, 2009, 09:12 PM report to moderator
Wgwg2_thumb
2064 Points

It’s looking really good! I can’t wait to visit!

Posted by hp29 [ROAR!] on March 09, 2009, 09:47 PM report to moderator
Wgwg2_thumb
2064 Points

It’s looking really good! I can’t wait to visit!

Posted by hp29 [ROAR!] on March 09, 2009, 09:47 PM report to moderator
Johnb_thumb

HEY, I did not see Hagrid there :( Oh well. still looks good. I wonder if they will have some rockcakes inside one of the windows lol

Posted by JohnB on March 09, 2009, 09:57 PM report to moderator
Dscn0187_thumb

It looks great. I can’t wait till the park opens.

Posted by Laura Keaton [WBM!] on March 09, 2009, 10:15 PM report to moderator
3176_1148335864275_1103912219_30424142_7574358_n-3_thumb

I can’t wait for this! :D

Posted by Mhæy™⌠R☺AR⌡ on March 09, 2009, 10:19 PM report to moderator
Laurie_kins_yahoo

I can’t wait to go one day.

Posted by snapealicious on March 09, 2009, 10:46 PM report to moderator
Lindseyleia_thumb

Crikey I am excited…between Disney World and this Florida is beginning to look like heaven.

Posted by Gertie Keddle {WBM} on March 09, 2009, 10:53 PM report to moderator
Moodysdobby_thumb

It better be open when I go! I can’t wait!

Posted by Moody One ♥ROAR♥ on March 09, 2009, 11:16 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_thumb

I can’t wait till the park opens! It is going to be sooo cool!

Posted by Lady of the Lake on March 09, 2009, 11:16 PM report to moderator
Owl_watermelon_thumb

I’m glad they are including Hagrid’s hut. It wouldn’t be Harry Potter’s world without hut building coverage. ;)

Posted by Lucia Meadows on March 09, 2009, 11:40 PM report to moderator

It would be cool if you could visit the pumpkin patch and cook rock cakes…

Posted by Bradyboy on March 09, 2009, 11:44 PM report to moderator
Slyth2_thumb

OMG i cant wait for infinitus!!!

Posted by NoeLover42 on March 10, 2009, 12:07 AM report to moderator
Greathornedowl_thumb

I don’t know why they want to make Hagrid’s Hut just a prop. It wouldn’t take much work to fix up the inside you wouldn’t think. It would be neat to compare yourself to the size of his furniture, cups and what not.

Posted by PhoenixFlight [ITC!] on March 10, 2009, 12:37 AM report to moderator

In the immediate aftermath of their departure there was a great wave of talk about copying them, so that Harry frequently heard students saying things like, "Honestly, some days I just feel like jumping on my broom and leaving this place," or else, "One m

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014