Happy Birthday, Remus Lupin

Character Birthdays
Posted by: Edward
March 09, 2009, 08:06 PM

As it is now March 10th in the UK, the calendar on Harry Potter author J. K. Rowling's website has been updated to mark the birthday of Marauder and Order of the Phoenix member Remus Lupin.  Happy Birthday, Moony.  Cheers to you.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Character Birthdays News

Mjl_thumb

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REMUS!!!! and me! lol!
I’ll make my birthday cake chocolate just for you!

Posted by moony-J-lupin (*R0@R!!!*) on March 10, 2009, 11:27 AM report to moderator
Rowena_thumb

happy birthday, moony!

Posted by lumosshimmy {WBM!} on March 10, 2009, 12:37 PM report to moderator
Iconator_dea697cd87becd1283213b46f798b87b_thumb

Happy birthday professor Lupin!!!
Cheers!

Posted by Wendelin the Weird on March 10, 2009, 12:52 PM report to moderator
Magicducks_thumb

Happy Birthday to Moony, my favorite character in the whole series!!! :)

Posted by MagicDucks [ROAR!] on March 10, 2009, 01:00 PM report to moderator
Iconavmeg_thumb

Happy Late Birthday, Lupin! <3

Posted by Cheimonas on March 10, 2009, 01:01 PM report to moderator
I-quote_hogwarts0144_thumb

Yay! Mappy birthday Moony!!! A day after mine! LOL. Great character.
Gosh, I always forget he died…how could he die?

Posted by BewareoftheNargles {WBM} on March 10, 2009, 03:28 PM report to moderator
Fish_02_thumb

Happy B-day!

Posted by Gobbledygook [Sparrow] [WBM] J.O.R. on March 10, 2009, 03:42 PM report to moderator
Msn_thumb

Happy birthday Lupin! R.I.P!

Posted by HermioneRon4ever on March 10, 2009, 03:44 PM report to moderator
Ththhogwartsheaven_thumb

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PROFESSOR LUPIN! WE LOVED YOU!

Posted by Taylor Potter ~★ROAR★~ on March 10, 2009, 04:14 PM report to moderator
Halloween_0011_thumb

My lunch table sang happy birthday for him today!
Happy Birthday Moony!

Can’t wait til J.K. Rowling tells us when Sirius’s birthday is…

Posted by emilie.hope on March 10, 2009, 04:35 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

Happy B-day Lupin!!!

Posted by BeAchL0veEr05 ☼ on March 10, 2009, 04:53 PM report to moderator
Photo27_thumb

Happy Birthday Remus!

Posted by wizardgurl on March 10, 2009, 05:45 PM report to moderator
Rh7_thumb

Happy Birthday wolfie man.
I wish you didn’t die.

Posted by bec majec *roar* on March 10, 2009, 06:38 PM report to moderator

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PROFESSOR!

Posted by switzerland3746 on March 10, 2009, 07:12 PM report to moderator
Ravenqueen_thumb

Happy Birthday!!

Posted by raven_puff on March 10, 2009, 07:52 PM report to moderator

"Well, if you two are going to chicken out, fine... [i]I[/i] don't want to break rules, you know. [i]I[/i] think threatening Muggle-borns is far worse than brewing up a difficult potion. But if you don't want to find out if it's Malfoy, I'll go straight t

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014