Happy Birthday, Remus Lupin

Character Birthdays
Posted by: Edward
March 09, 2009, 08:06 PM

As it is now March 10th in the UK, the calendar on Harry Potter author J. K. Rowling's website has been updated to mark the birthday of Marauder and Order of the Phoenix member Remus Lupin.  Happy Birthday, Moony.  Cheers to you.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Character Birthdays News

Baby_harry_thumb

Lupin and I share a birthday? I didn’t know that!! That’s awesome!

Posted by savingharry on March 09, 2009, 11:07 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_thumb

Happy birthday to the most adorable werewolf ever!

Posted by Lady of the Lake on March 09, 2009, 11:11 PM report to moderator
Voila_thumb

HAAAAPPPYYY BIRTHDAY MOONY!!! I get so happy every time I see the makani widget pics lol. :D

Posted by maera-kyrie on March 09, 2009, 11:41 PM report to moderator
D474f2f9722352f367d45028747f7d7d_1562290_thumb

EXPECTO PATRONUM & RIDICULUS! To the spells that I hold most dear, I couldn’t have learned them without you! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Hbp_poster_two_thumb

Happy birthday, Moony!

Posted by Kirk on March 09, 2009, 11:47 PM report to moderator

happy birthday remus!! you are the best!

Posted by padfoot84sb on March 09, 2009, 11:52 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Happy Birthday Remus John Lupin. You are one of my fav characters and the best DADA teacher.

Posted by Rhiannon on March 09, 2009, 11:56 PM report to moderator
Slyth2_thumb

Happy birthday Remus!!

Posted by NoeLover42 on March 10, 2009, 12:06 AM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Happy B’day my favourite Werewolf and DADA professor XD

Posted by Kamidee {ROAR!} [TZS] on March 10, 2009, 12:17 AM report to moderator
Hpim0210_thumb

Happy birthday Remus !

Posted by obockstal on March 10, 2009, 12:24 AM report to moderator
Greathornedowl_thumb

Happy Birthday to one of my most favorite HP characters!!! I was so MAD when he died!

Posted by PhoenixFlight [ITC!] on March 10, 2009, 12:26 AM report to moderator
Paolo_nutini2_thumb

HAPPY BIRTHDAY” Remus. . . :)

Posted by Sidish_black6 [WBM] on March 10, 2009, 12:36 AM report to moderator
Young_riddle2_thumb

Happy Birthday Remus Lupin, may you rest in peace (raises his glass) =D

Posted by iLoveDolores [FTC!] on March 10, 2009, 12:47 AM report to moderator
Me_thumb

Happy Birthday my favorite werewolf.

Posted by *Rachael* on March 10, 2009, 01:08 AM report to moderator
Dontez_b_thumb

THIS IS WEIRD SINCE I JUST WATCHED HARRY POTTER AND THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN WITH LUPIN IN IT WELL THE ONE WHERE HE HAD MORE SEENS AND I COME IN HERE AND ITS HIS BIRTHDAY WEIRD LOL HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUPIN

Posted by Fresh Prince on March 10, 2009, 01:55 AM report to moderator

"This, sir?" said Dobby, plucking at the pillowcase. "'Tis a mark of the house-elf's enslavement, sir. Dobby can only be freed if his masters present him with clothes,sir. The family is careful not to pass Dobby even a sock, sir, for then he would be free

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014