Happy Birthday, Remus Lupin

Character Birthdays
Posted by: Edward
March 09, 2009, 08:06 PM

As it is now March 10th in the UK, the calendar on Harry Potter author J. K. Rowling's website has been updated to mark the birthday of Marauder and Order of the Phoenix member Remus Lupin.  Happy Birthday, Moony.  Cheers to you.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Character Birthdays News

Dsc05228_thumb

Happy Birthday my favorite Order of the Phoenix character. I’m so sad that you couldnt make it and live happily ever after.

Posted by ProfKnight on March 09, 2009, 08:33 PM report to moderator
Dsc08839_2_thumb

Oh Remus, Happy Birthday! You were such a great, great, man, and you would have been an incredible parent. I was heartbroken when you and your wife were killed. Sure, you had your flaws, however, I know that your outburst at Grimmauld Place was because of your deep love for Tonks.

You are sorely missed!

Posted by radish_earrings on March 09, 2009, 08:40 PM report to moderator

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REMUS!!!! you’re the best!

Posted by jmartrobot on March 09, 2009, 08:40 PM report to moderator
Hagrid_7_thumb

Happy Birthday Remus Lupin!

Posted by AngelasCrochetingCorner on March 09, 2009, 08:42 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

happy b-day Remus!

Posted by Matea on March 09, 2009, 08:55 PM report to moderator

Happy Birthday!

Posted by Heavenly_Horcrux on March 09, 2009, 08:56 PM report to moderator

Happy birthday, Lupin! I’ll bake you a chocolate cake, lol. We share a birthday month, yay!

Posted by badger666 on March 09, 2009, 08:58 PM report to moderator
Img006_thumb

happy birthday! hogwarts never had better dada teacher! (in harry’s time at least!)

Posted by phillip {ROAR!} on March 09, 2009, 08:58 PM report to moderator

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :)

Posted by WeasleyGirl93 on March 09, 2009, 09:06 PM report to moderator
User144_pic2545_1286857182_thumb

Happy Birthday Remus Lupin!

Posted by firekeeper on March 09, 2009, 09:07 PM report to moderator
Hp___poisonous_rose_colored_by_katima_thumb

Oh Moony! I’m so sad that you had to go, but you were always the best, and most beloved Hogwarts teacher I never had. I hope it’s pleasant past the veil, and that you found peace. Much love. :)

Posted by scarletti1 on March 09, 2009, 09:11 PM report to moderator
Hp___poisonous_rose_colored_by_katima_thumb

Oh Moony! I’m so sad that you had to go, but you were always the best, and most beloved Hogwarts teacher I never had. I hope it’s pleasant past the veil, and that you found peace. Much love and Happy birthday!

Posted by scarletti1 on March 09, 2009, 09:11 PM report to moderator
Lupinposter3_thumb

happy birthday to my boy Remus!!!

Posted by RemustheLupin {/\RoaR/\} on March 09, 2009, 09:12 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

Oh…….. Here’s your birthday song. It isn’t very long. HEY!!! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on March 09, 2009, 09:16 PM report to moderator
Wgwg2_thumb
2064 Points

Happy Birthday Remus!!

Posted by hp29 [ROAR!] on March 09, 2009, 09:16 PM report to moderator

"I have nothing more to say to you, Potter," he said quietly. "You have irked me too often, for too long. [i]AVADA KEDAVRA!"[/i]