Happy Birthday, Remus Lupin

Character Birthdays
Posted by: Edward
March 09, 2009, 08:06 PM

As it is now March 10th in the UK, the calendar on Harry Potter author J. K. Rowling's website has been updated to mark the birthday of Marauder and Order of the Phoenix member Remus Lupin.  Happy Birthday, Moony.  Cheers to you.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Character Birthdays News

Marry me Remus!!!! Happy Birthday!!! I <3 you!!!

Posted by AudreyLouiseLovegood on August 24, 2009, 10:14 AM report to moderator

Marry me Remus!!!! Happy Birthday!!! I <3 you!!!

Posted by AudreyLouiseLovegood on August 24, 2009, 10:14 AM report to moderator

Marry me Remus!!!! Happy Birthday!!! I <3 you!!!

Posted by AudreyLouiseLovegood on August 24, 2009, 10:14 AM report to moderator

Marry me Remus!!!! Happy Birthday!!! I <3 you!!!

Posted by AudreyLouiseLovegood on August 24, 2009, 10:14 AM report to moderator

Marry me Remus!!!! Happy Birthday!!! I <3 you!!!

Posted by AudreyLouiseLovegood on August 24, 2009, 10:14 AM report to moderator

Marry me Remus!!!! Happy Birthday!!! I <3 you!!!

Posted by AudreyLouiseLovegood on August 24, 2009, 10:14 AM report to moderator

Marry me Remus!!!! Happy Birthday!!! I <3 you!!!

Posted by AudreyLouiseLovegood on August 24, 2009, 10:14 AM report to moderator

Marry me Remus!!!! Happy Birthday!!! I <3 you!!!

Posted by AudreyLouiseLovegood on August 24, 2009, 10:14 AM report to moderator
Avatars-kix_thumb

we miss you,moony

Posted by Nagini's dinner on February 09, 2010, 03:31 PM report to moderator

"[i]Avada Kedavra'[/i]s a curse that needs a powerful bit of magic behind it -- you could all get your wands out now and point them at me and say the words, and I doubt I'd get so much as a nosebleed. But that doesn't matter. I'm not here to teach you how