Happy Birthday, Remus Lupin

Character Birthdays
Posted by: Edward
March 09, 2009, 08:06 PM

As it is now March 10th in the UK, the calendar on Harry Potter author J. K. Rowling's website has been updated to mark the birthday of Marauder and Order of the Phoenix member Remus Lupin.  Happy Birthday, Moony.  Cheers to you.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Character Birthdays News

Harry_potter6_animation1_thumb

she never updates her sit but happy late b-day lupin (TODAY’S MINE =D)

Posted by hp7in2parts on April 29, 2009, 07:05 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter6_animation1_thumb

whooo! new page! I am #10!!!!!

Posted by hp7in2parts on April 29, 2009, 07:05 PM report to moderator

Posted by AudreyLouiseLovegood on August 24, 2009, 10:12 AM report to moderator

Posted by AudreyLouiseLovegood on August 24, 2009, 10:12 AM report to moderator

Posted by AudreyLouiseLovegood on August 24, 2009, 10:12 AM report to moderator

Posted by AudreyLouiseLovegood on August 24, 2009, 10:12 AM report to moderator

Posted by AudreyLouiseLovegood on August 24, 2009, 10:12 AM report to moderator

Posted by AudreyLouiseLovegood on August 24, 2009, 10:12 AM report to moderator

Posted by AudreyLouiseLovegood on August 24, 2009, 10:12 AM report to moderator

Posted by AudreyLouiseLovegood on August 24, 2009, 10:12 AM report to moderator

Posted by AudreyLouiseLovegood on August 24, 2009, 10:12 AM report to moderator

Posted by AudreyLouiseLovegood on August 24, 2009, 10:12 AM report to moderator

Posted by AudreyLouiseLovegood on August 24, 2009, 10:14 AM report to moderator

Posted by AudreyLouiseLovegood on August 24, 2009, 10:14 AM report to moderator

Posted by AudreyLouiseLovegood on August 24, 2009, 10:14 AM report to moderator

At once, Harry's scar burned white-hot, as though the old wound had burst open again -- and unbidden, unwanted, but terrifyingly strong, there rose within Harry a hatred so powerful he felt, for that instant, that he would like nothing better than to stri