Happy Birthday, Remus Lupin

Character Birthdays
Posted by: Edward
March 09, 2009, 08:06 PM

As it is now March 10th in the UK, the calendar on Harry Potter author J. K. Rowling's website has been updated to mark the birthday of Marauder and Order of the Phoenix member Remus Lupin.  Happy Birthday, Moony.  Cheers to you.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Character Birthdays News

Harry_potter6_animation1_thumb

she never updates her sit but happy late b-day lupin (TODAY’S MINE =D)

Posted by hp7in2parts on April 29, 2009, 07:05 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter6_animation1_thumb

whooo! new page! I am #10!!!!!

Posted by hp7in2parts on April 29, 2009, 07:05 PM report to moderator

Posted by AudreyLouiseLovegood on August 24, 2009, 10:12 AM report to moderator

Posted by AudreyLouiseLovegood on August 24, 2009, 10:12 AM report to moderator

Posted by AudreyLouiseLovegood on August 24, 2009, 10:14 AM report to moderator

Posted by AudreyLouiseLovegood on August 24, 2009, 10:14 AM report to moderator

Posted by AudreyLouiseLovegood on August 24, 2009, 10:14 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"I remember only forcing myself, sleeplessly, endlessly, second by second, to exist... I settled in a faraway place, in a forest, and I waited... Surely, one of my faithful Death Eaters would try and find me... one of them would come and perform the magic