First Photo of Dan Radcliffe Filming for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

DH Film
March 09, 2009, 08:30 AM

The first photo of actor Dan Radcliffe filming for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is now available. UK tabloid The Mirror is running a photo (in print only at the moment) of Dan as Harry Potter, with the article noting "the mist thickens around wand-wielding Daniel Radcliffe in a forest scene." Thanks to Snitchseeker, we can now see a scan of the photo, here.

Filming began last month on the two parts for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, with Part One due in theaters November, 2010 and Part Two in July, 2011.

Thanks much to SS and Emma for emailing!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Doctor_who_5_thumb

Cool.

Posted by I've got a theory... *ROAR* on March 09, 2009, 08:33 AM report to moderator
Knitsquare_thumb

I’m thinking that this is Harry following the Silver Doe?

Posted by PurlgurlPotter [*SQUEE!*] on March 09, 2009, 08:39 AM report to moderator
Jordan_thumb

Nice sweater.

Where does Harry get these sweaters?

Posted by Jordan Edwards on March 09, 2009, 08:39 AM report to moderator
0202001511baw_thumb

I love it. I’m not sure if its a major event in the book or anything because it could just be a part when they’re camping….

I don’t know. But its very cool/ :)

Posted by marie243cm on March 09, 2009, 08:41 AM report to moderator
Burtondeppavvie_thumb

Very nice, but he looks about thirty rather than seventeen.

I don’t really mind though, because I look about thirty sometimes too hah. I don’t want to be the only old-looking young person.

Posted by Linnyish on March 09, 2009, 08:54 AM report to moderator
9387883_csua9n9y_c_thumb

OO exciting, might go buy a paper now.

Posted by Snunkiebrian (Gold Marauder46) on March 09, 2009, 08:56 AM report to moderator
Dsc03556_thumb

wow!

Posted by Pratiksha on March 09, 2009, 08:58 AM report to moderator
1378406896_thumb

Dan Wand-er? That has to be the lamest pun ever, haha

Posted by Cassia Lenoir [*HS*][*squee!*] on March 09, 2009, 08:58 AM report to moderator
Laurie_kins_yahoo

Yay. So exciting.

Posted by snapealicious on March 09, 2009, 08:58 AM report to moderator
User144_pic2545_1286857182_thumb

Those are really cool pics Dan looks great.

Posted by firekeeper on March 09, 2009, 09:02 AM report to moderator
Party_thumb

aaaaaand here we go, people!

Posted by Addie (madampenna) on March 09, 2009, 09:02 AM report to moderator
Dsc00592_thumb

I agree, worst pun ever. And Dan looks like a hunchback. But still nice to see something.

Posted by Fuchsia [ROAR!] on March 09, 2009, 09:10 AM report to moderator
40320resize_thumb

Quite exciting! Dan looks good!

Posted by Athena ★ROAR!★ on March 09, 2009, 09:12 AM report to moderator
The_one__colored_by_burdge_bug_thumb

Aside from the jumper thats way to big…

i’m digging the hair! looks a bit longer…maybe POA style…

Posted by Luce-Lupin !~ROAR~! on March 09, 2009, 09:12 AM report to moderator
Paolo_nutini2_thumb

great !!! ;D

Posted by Sidish_black6 [WBM] on March 09, 2009, 09:13 AM report to moderator

"Leave the Dursleys?"[br]"Of course, I thought you wouldn't want to," said Black quickly. "I understand, I just thought I'd --"[br]"Are you insane?" said Harry, his voice easily as croaky as Black's. "Of course I want to leave the Dursleys! Have you got a