Entire Track Listing, Music Now Online for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Video Game

Video Games
March 09, 2009, 09:14 AM

As a follow to the article below, the entire track listing, and music previews are now available for the video game soundtrack of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Composed by James Hannigan, this game soundtrack for HBP will be available next week on March 17, 2009. NOTE: Spoiler caution, however for those who can not wait, click here to see the listings and preview the music. Enjoy!

Update: The HBP video game soundtrack listing is as follows (to avoid spoilers, SCROLL DOWN)

SCROLL DOWN

27. The Final Battles
  28. Sadness at Hogwarts
  29. Friendship Theme

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Video Games News

108_thumb

This is exciting!

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on March 09, 2009, 09:28 AM report to moderator
108_thumb

Sorry to double post but if I wasn’t excited for the movie before, I am over the top excited now. I know this is for the game but it gives us clues to what will be in the movie and it seems like there is going to be more in it than I thought there would be. Wow.

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on March 09, 2009, 09:30 AM report to moderator
Paolo_nutini2_thumb

should definitely try to get a copy of it !!! ;D b4 it run out

Posted by Sidish_black6 [WBM] on March 09, 2009, 09:33 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I am going to listen to it right now! I also intend to purchase it, just because I do enjoy the music accompanying the video games so much.

Posted by Kirk on March 09, 2009, 10:03 AM report to moderator
Me_thumb

Sounds good so far :D

Posted by the-charmed-baja on March 09, 2009, 10:21 AM report to moderator

This is SOOOOOO COOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by DaveF on March 09, 2009, 10:22 AM report to moderator
Copy_of_hg_thumb

Sounds great! :D

Posted by Edza on March 09, 2009, 10:27 AM report to moderator
40320resize_thumb

I’m quite impressed with this, but when do we get to hear the film’s soundtrack?

Posted by Athena ★ROAR!★ on March 09, 2009, 10:33 AM report to moderator
Picture0093_thumb

Doesn’t look too bad, but not sure if I’m reading it wrong.. does this mean the game starts in Hogwarts pretty much?

Posted by Serpensortia [FTC!] on March 09, 2009, 11:12 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_ljx6bckvt81qayzvw_thumb
2043 Points

oh that just not far i now so need the game and film gimme gimme me now lol

Posted by GinnyRose2004 on March 09, 2009, 11:12 AM report to moderator
Animated_tom-voldemort_thumb

I second Athena’s comment… I got excited when I saw Entire track listing, Music… and got a bit down when I saw “videogame” =/.
Hehehe
Though it sounds good, very good actually.

Posted by Dark Lord Hector on March 09, 2009, 11:56 AM report to moderator

the harry potter game music transcends the games to a degree. It’s just good music… and anything belonging to the hp universe is fine by me.

Posted by DaveF on March 09, 2009, 12:10 PM report to moderator

Wow. 29 tracks that’s a lot of music.

but it all sounds amazing. it gave me warm fuzzies and goosebumps.

Posted by Aine-gryffindorpuff on March 09, 2009, 12:36 PM report to moderator
49860_1104575754_1481_n_thumb

This sounds like a great game!

Posted by Garden State Geek on March 09, 2009, 12:57 PM report to moderator

wait, when they say “available March 17” do they mean as CD also? or just as an Mp3 file?

because it would be cool to have this music as a CD

Posted by Aine-gryffindorpuff on March 09, 2009, 12:59 PM report to moderator

He looked down at the back of his thestral's glossy black head and swallowed. "Ministry of Magic, visitors' entrance, London, then," he said uncertainly. "Er... if you know... where to go..."

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014