PotterCast 186.5: New Live Raw Trailer Talk!

PotterCast
Posted by: Edward
March 06, 2009, 08:20 AM

Moments after the brand new Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince trailer was released (watch online in our Video Galleries here), the PotterCasters gathered in front of a live UStream audience to go over each detail of the new trailer, and give their reactions to the fourth preview of the upcoming film.  Join Melissa, Sue, and John for this hour-long, unedited, discussion of the trailer which also features a number of questions and insights from the live UStream audience.  To listen, just hit the "Play" button on the right side of the page (->), or use iTunes, or direct download.

"New Live Raw Trailer Talk"
RT: 61:09

Producer: John Noe

Also, special thanks to our ever-vigilant UStream Mods for monitoring the live PotterCast recordings.

LeakyCon 2009: A Harry Potter Conference in Boston
“Harry, A History” Website
Jingle Spells 2
PotterCast Vlogs
Podcast Alley
Digg

Direct download (30MB).

Direct download low-bandwidth (8MB).

Remember you don't need an iPod to listen. Listen easily on iTunes, which you can download and install here, by clicking here to listen, or you can just use the streaming Flash player at PotterCast.com or just on the right side of this page. Discussion of the PotterCast is right here. Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

D474f2f9722352f367d45028747f7d7d_1562290_thumb

that was a fun live chat! it was unexpected to wake up— and of course the first thing i do is check myleaky [blush]—and see the ustream announcement! mels forgot about an interview, frak was playing hookie during school and i am sure we were all as unproductive as a result! ha ha

No problem on the podcast audio, I just just appeciate that everyone spent their time recording it in your busy lives!

Posted by Bradyboy on March 06, 2009, 12:40 PM report to moderator
Twitter2_thumb

The live recording was so much fun.. and I’ve listened to it again.. Just love it ;)

Posted by Niphai on March 06, 2009, 01:01 PM report to moderator
Greenavatar_thumb

I’m going to download and listen right away !

Img_2773_-_version_2_thumb

Starting to listen now :)

Posted by Jeff on March 06, 2009, 01:43 PM report to moderator
Dscf0369_thumb

Looking forward to hearing your views – downloading at the moment!!!

Posted by Minerva McGonagall on March 06, 2009, 02:01 PM report to moderator
Colleen_thumb

I saw this trailer LAST MONTH, at the movie theater! I couldn’t find it anywhere, afterward… thought i was imagining things (lol). I love it and cannot wait for July!

Posted by [ colleen ] on March 06, 2009, 02:14 PM report to moderator
Dailyprophet_thumb

Even though they didn’t mention me by name, they brought up my questions and comments several times, and every time I hear it it makes me so happy! I asked them the question about why teen Riddle was screaming. I told them that you could see the nargles in Harry’s hair through the Spectrespecs. But the best one of all was when I MADE MELISSA LAUGH when I commented on Twitter that “i love how they’re stressing the security of hogwarts, they have 4 adults at the gate, yet they have the gate itself WIDE OPEN!” I made Melissa Anelli LAUGH ON POTTERCAST! I can cross that one off the list of things to do before I die.

Posted by Richie Gagen on March 06, 2009, 04:11 PM report to moderator

Perhaps worth the listen, but a bit convoluted after 20 minutes or so.

Posted by Robbie Rowe on March 06, 2009, 04:16 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

down loading! i loved the trailor!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on March 06, 2009, 04:59 PM report to moderator

Love it! so funny!

Posted by albeitgruggish on March 06, 2009, 07:29 PM report to moderator

Love it! so funny!

Posted by albeitgruggish on March 06, 2009, 07:29 PM report to moderator
Small_thumb

awesomeness!!!

Posted by grednforge7 on March 06, 2009, 07:52 PM report to moderator
Movies_hbp_5trailerhd_042_thumb

yay! I love listening to PC thinks of the trailers!
My trailer-viewing would just not be complete without their discussions :)

Posted by StuckWithHarryღ[ROAR] on March 06, 2009, 09:36 PM report to moderator

Cool! It’s always fun to hear you guys discuss the trailers in detail. I will go listen soon.

Posted by badger666 on March 06, 2009, 09:40 PM report to moderator

...Cho Chang, was the only girl on their team. She was shorter than Harry by about a head, and Harry couldn't help noticing, nervous as he was, that she was extremely pretty. She smiled at Harry as the teams faced each other behind their captains, and he