Warner Bros Revamps Official Shop

WB Shop
March 05, 2009, 06:34 AM

Warner Bros has launched a major revamp of their online store, which is now reopened, featuring many sales and values for fans. Harry Potter merchandise is now available at a 20% discount, with free ground shipping for a limited time.  Items such as the recently released Half-Blood Prince Messenger bag and the Horcrux ring, are now available and on sale, as are many DVDs, costumes, collectibles and jewelry from the Noble Collection.

Also new to the WB store are items from popular films such as the Lord of the Rings series and the newly released Watchmen, as well as TV shows like Gossip Girl, Supernatural and more.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent WB Shop News

Img_4556_thumb

I just got a coupon sent to me. I don[t plan on buying anything so if you bo buy something try using coupon code: DEFWBP

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on March 06, 2009, 02:22 PM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

Awesome – just gotta wait till my birthday – 4th December damn!! lol

I prob. won’t buy anything from the website.

Posted by Bradyboy on March 07, 2009, 12:35 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_thumb

The Slytherin tote is out of stock. :(

Posted by Lady of the Lake on March 07, 2009, 01:36 AM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

anyone else get creeped out by the Voldemort mask? geez.

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on March 07, 2009, 01:35 PM report to moderator
Fangirl_thumb

That’s amazing! Well, I know where I’m getting my Halloween costume from. ;]

Posted by Miss Smarticle on March 07, 2009, 10:49 PM report to moderator
Lindseyleia_thumb

They’ve got this super awesome “I solemnly swear” coffee mug that changes color when the coffee cools off…and then says “mischief managed.” I am dying for payday so I can have this cup to carry around at work.

Posted by Gertie Keddle {WBM} on March 08, 2009, 12:39 AM report to moderator
Young_riddle2_thumb

yeah, i really want a horcrux ring. its not how i imagined it, i thought it would be a lot simpler and rougher, but its cool, and i wants one =D

Posted by iLoveDolores [FTC!] on March 08, 2009, 09:06 AM report to moderator
Paolo_nutini2_thumb

will sm1 buy me that ring send it over here !! ;d

Posted by Sidish_black6 [WBM] on March 09, 2009, 08:26 AM report to moderator
Paolo_nutini2_thumb

will sm1 buy me that ring n send it over here !! ;d

Posted by Sidish_black6 [WBM] on March 09, 2009, 08:26 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"Healer Smethwyck worked his magic in the end, found an antidote to whatever that snake's got in its fangs, and Arthur's learned his lesson about dabbling in Muggle medicine, [i]haven't you, dear?"[/i] she added, rather menacingly.[br]"Yes, Molly dear," s