Warner Bros Revamps Official Shop

WB Shop
March 05, 2009, 06:34 AM

Warner Bros has launched a major revamp of their online store, which is now reopened, featuring many sales and values for fans. Harry Potter merchandise is now available at a 20% discount, with free ground shipping for a limited time.  Items such as the recently released Half-Blood Prince Messenger bag and the Horcrux ring, are now available and on sale, as are many DVDs, costumes, collectibles and jewelry from the Noble Collection.

Also new to the WB store are items from popular films such as the Lord of the Rings series and the newly released Watchmen, as well as TV shows like Gossip Girl, Supernatural and more.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent WB Shop News

Hbp_poster_two_thumb

The new merchandise looks fantastic and is certainly appealing. I just wish I could afford to buy it. Maybe for my birthday?

Posted by Kirk on March 05, 2009, 07:22 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

Awesome.. Most of my christmas gifts were from the WB shop. They have HP great stuff! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on March 05, 2009, 08:20 PM report to moderator

Do they actually have merchandise? Last I check (pre-opening) the virtual shelves were bare.

Posted by LochDoc on March 05, 2009, 09:14 PM report to moderator
Chapter19_thumb

Oh, i want a hoggy tote. I really really do.

Posted by Discribble on March 05, 2009, 09:18 PM report to moderator
Dobbyyoda_thumb

I can’t go look, I’ll want to buy stuff.

Posted by bookishgal,OoM3,GS on March 05, 2009, 11:24 PM report to moderator

Cool ring. Not really how I imagined it looking, but whatever.

Posted by badger666 on March 05, 2009, 11:40 PM report to moderator

That’s cool, I wonder how they are going to fit in the ring without any of the Gaunts. Should be interesting.

Posted by Bradyboy on March 05, 2009, 11:42 PM report to moderator
3176_1148335864275_1103912219_30424142_7574358_n-3_thumb

Awesome! New stuff! Yay!

Posted by Mhæy™⌠R☺AR⌡ on March 06, 2009, 03:12 AM report to moderator
Menkit_thumb

Yaaay an excuse to spend money!

Posted by Sarabi on March 06, 2009, 03:23 AM report to moderator
Iconator_1219385d1bc508ea565d4c902a6f052d_thumb

Now you too can own a peice of Voldemorts soul

Posted by Kara000 ~ROAR~ on March 06, 2009, 04:42 AM report to moderator
Postejeunes4_thumb

I own a lot of their stuff. I have a D.A t-shirt, a “I solemnly swear…” t-shirt, a Voldemort t-shirt, a “Proclamation Nr. 23” t-shirt, a “I solemnly swear…” hoodie, and a zip-up hoodie with the Hogwarts crest. I also have the D.A. messenger bag, it’s cool but the straps suck.

Posted by Boy With A Lightning Scar on March 06, 2009, 05:32 AM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

Looks like its time to add to the collection

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on March 06, 2009, 08:56 AM report to moderator
Thestral_thumb

Typical. I just ordered three shirts from that site…not even a month ago, and NOW they have a discount. XD

Posted by zeitgeber on March 06, 2009, 12:13 PM report to moderator
Voila_thumb

Cool!

Posted by maera-kyrie on March 06, 2009, 01:21 PM report to moderator
Rowena_thumb

loks like they’re coming out with cooler stuff… i just wish they used some Fan Artists!

Posted by lumosshimmy {WBM!} on March 06, 2009, 01:37 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"An ordinary common or garden rat like this can't be expected to live longer than three-years or so," said the witch. "Now, if you were looking for something a bit more hard-wearing, you might like one of [br]these --"[br]She indicated the black rats, who