WB Releases New Half-Blood Prince Trailer

Movies
Posted by: Melissa
March 05, 2009, 11:59 AM

Our PotterCast about the trailer will be live on the stream shortly!

Screenshots available thanks to our awesome galleries staff HERE!

In this trailer released by WB, Dumbledore narrates the story of Tom Riddle. We see glimpses of the inferi, more orphanage footage, the gates of Hogwarts as Harry and Luna travel up to them, Harry under his invisibility cloak on the train, Dumbledore grabbing a chain from the cave, a close shot of Narcissa, Draco working on the wardrobe, explosions in Diagon Alley and fire at the Burrow, Harry battling off the Inferi, Fenrir Greyback, Harry shouting at Snape, the bridge collapsing, and another "Once again, I must ask too much of you, Harry."

We will continue to update this page with more info so stay tuned!

LEAKY VIDEO GALLERIES (brought to you by the coolest video team on the planet)

WINDOWS HD

Small
Low

IPOD
iPod

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Micleakyavatar_thumb

i don’t want too watch all these trailers. They give too much away. When i see the movie i want to see the scenes for the FIST time! Anyone agree?

Posted by shellymione {WBM} on March 09, 2009, 12:59 AM report to moderator

^^ This is actually the first one of the HBP trailers that I haven’t watched (yet?) … I’m waiting for the real thing, just watching trailers doesn’t really give me a lot, to be honest. I’m not a big fan of obsessing over 1 minute of film material — although I can see why people would get psyched. It is HP after all, and we love every singly little tiny bit of it. :) Maybe I’m just not a trailer type girl.

Posted by Lupa on March 09, 2009, 04:32 AM report to moderator

Ah. Typo. I meant single. Sorry.

Posted by Lupa on March 09, 2009, 04:33 AM report to moderator
Z71532916_thumb

I almost want to cry after watching this video!
I’m so excited to see the wardrobe and even as sad as it is… The cave/inferi scene. I wish it was coming out sooner than July!!

Posted by OneHeadedDog on March 09, 2009, 11:12 AM report to moderator
Davidtennant_thumb

Ohh, it looks really good!

Posted by thereshegoes on March 09, 2009, 03:16 PM report to moderator
-_owl_post_-_thumb

SUPER Dooper Amazing!
I can’t wait for the release of HBP!!!!

Posted by Felipe on March 09, 2009, 05:23 PM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

WOW!!!! I love it :] I have to wait a couple days after the movie comes out bc I’m going to a wedding on that exact date :[

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on March 09, 2009, 05:32 PM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on March 09, 2009, 05:33 PM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

EEP :[ sorry didnt mean to post that many times. im not very patient and my computer can be very slow sometimes. Sorry! I had no intention for points :[ I can’t even see a delete button

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on March 09, 2009, 05:34 PM report to moderator
Greenavatar_thumb

That’s great !

Phoenix_thumb

yay!~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted by Pottercastfan ∞∆ROAR!∆∞ on March 13, 2009, 06:54 PM report to moderator
Phoenix_thumb

great visuals

"Well, well, well... Patronus Potter," said Lucius Malfoy coolly.[br]Harry felt winded, as though he had just walked into something heavy. He had last seen those cool gray eyes through slits in a Death Eater's hood, and last heard that man's voice jeering

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014