WB Releases New Half-Blood Prince Trailer

Movies
Posted by: Melissa
March 05, 2009, 11:59 AM

Our PotterCast about the trailer will be live on the stream shortly!

Screenshots available thanks to our awesome galleries staff HERE!

In this trailer released by WB, Dumbledore narrates the story of Tom Riddle. We see glimpses of the inferi, more orphanage footage, the gates of Hogwarts as Harry and Luna travel up to them, Harry under his invisibility cloak on the train, Dumbledore grabbing a chain from the cave, a close shot of Narcissa, Draco working on the wardrobe, explosions in Diagon Alley and fire at the Burrow, Harry battling off the Inferi, Fenrir Greyback, Harry shouting at Snape, the bridge collapsing, and another "Once again, I must ask too much of you, Harry."

We will continue to update this page with more info so stay tuned!

LEAKY VIDEO GALLERIES (brought to you by the coolest video team on the planet)

WINDOWS HD

IPOD
iPod

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Movies_hbp_5trailerhd_042_thumb

OMG
so, that was amazing.
i think I forgot to breathe there, for the whole minute and a half.
I JUST CAN NOT WAIT ANY LONGER! this movie is really going to be incredible.
Only 132 days to go :)

Posted by StuckWithHarryღ[ROAR] on March 06, 2009, 09:33 PM report to moderator

AWESOME, VERY VERY AWESOME :)) Can’t wait to see the whole movie. This weekend is DST here in Canada Spring forward time…means a few more months for summer HPHBP yeeeeyyy

Posted by harrmione55 on March 06, 2009, 11:40 PM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

WOW! What an awesome trailer! I just cannot wait to see the actual movie!!!!!!!!!! :D

Posted by *Adeline* ~ ROAR! :D on March 07, 2009, 02:54 AM report to moderator
08-05-18_02-17_thumb

god,i got chills…i want to see it NOW i can’t wait for another four months!

Posted by scarymissmary28[WBM!] on March 07, 2009, 04:26 AM report to moderator
Leia_thumb

This could be the best Potter film yet based on all these amazing trailers!

But I agree with those who have suggested that this be the last trailer, please. I know WB is trying to make it up to us for the delay (their financial analysts we SO right to suggest they make the move) … but any more would be too much of a good thing.

Posted by Hagiographer13 on March 07, 2009, 04:26 AM report to moderator
103991792149ae19cc2bbb5_thumb

I believe that this trailer is an improvement over the very first one. It has the same theme but a better and more refine way of presenting it. I liked Dumbledore’s commentary and the focus on Tom Riddle. The trailer was darker and suspenseful. Artistically this trailer was far better then the first.

Posted by Whimsi-Cal on March 07, 2009, 04:52 AM report to moderator
Rh7_thumb

That was so intensely good that I cried. Yay!!!

Posted by bec majec *roar* on March 07, 2009, 05:01 AM report to moderator
Harry_a_history_1_thumb

WOW!!!
That looks amazing!!!!
I promised myself that i wouldn’t watch another trailer though…

Posted by mycatspartkneazle on March 07, 2009, 06:22 AM report to moderator
Ravenclawd_normal_thumb

NEW TRAILER GREAT

Posted by DobbyandWinky WBM!!! on March 07, 2009, 06:52 AM report to moderator
Captainlogic_thumb

pouts the link to the iPod download appears to be broken…

but OHEMGEEEE!!! NEW TRAILER!!!

Posted by PixiePower [WBM] on March 07, 2009, 06:55 AM report to moderator
Ravenclawd_normal_thumb

NEW TRAILER GREAT

Posted by DobbyandWinky WBM!!! on March 07, 2009, 06:58 AM report to moderator

oh my god!!!!!!! I wish it was the 21st of July tomorrow :-)
I think this trailer is the best!!!

Posted by Whisper on March 07, 2009, 07:30 AM report to moderator
User144_pic2545_1286857182_thumb

The new trailer looks awesome.

Posted by firekeeper on March 07, 2009, 09:37 AM report to moderator
Chrissypuff_thumb

Awesome! I cant wait for the movie… But I agree with what some other people are saying. I dont want to see anymore! I’ll go see the movie feeling like I have seen it all already lol

Posted by ChrissyPuff on March 07, 2009, 10:16 AM report to moderator
Dscn052l5_edited_thumb

It was amazing, so dramatic and somber! But I don’t want to see everything yet, so I won’t watch any new stuff that will be released before the movie. Can’t wait for July!

Posted by Meri on March 07, 2009, 10:18 AM report to moderator

The Creevey brothers had managed to get hold of a stack of [i]Support Cedric Diggory![/i] badges and were trying to bewitch them to make them say [i]Support Harry Potter![/i] instead. So far, however, all they had managed to do was get the badges stuck on

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014