WB Releases New Half-Blood Prince Trailer

Movies
Posted by: Melissa
March 05, 2009, 11:59 AM

Our PotterCast about the trailer will be live on the stream shortly!

Screenshots available thanks to our awesome galleries staff HERE!

In this trailer released by WB, Dumbledore narrates the story of Tom Riddle. We see glimpses of the inferi, more orphanage footage, the gates of Hogwarts as Harry and Luna travel up to them, Harry under his invisibility cloak on the train, Dumbledore grabbing a chain from the cave, a close shot of Narcissa, Draco working on the wardrobe, explosions in Diagon Alley and fire at the Burrow, Harry battling off the Inferi, Fenrir Greyback, Harry shouting at Snape, the bridge collapsing, and another "Once again, I must ask too much of you, Harry."

We will continue to update this page with more info so stay tuned!

LEAKY VIDEO GALLERIES (brought to you by the coolest video team on the planet)

WINDOWS HD

Small
Low

IPOD
iPod

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Buckbeak_www

Ohhh that was different – lots of narration etc… I liked it a lot!!! Can’t wait for this movie…a few more months!!! :)

Posted by Truckles {OoM4} on March 06, 2009, 03:28 AM report to moderator
Weddingedwardandbella-560x384_thumb

OMG!!! My eyes are glued to the screen,,, i didnt think they would put out another wow i cant wait !!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by renaeofgryffindor on March 06, 2009, 03:39 AM report to moderator
Me_chris_snap_thumb

Im no fan of Steve Kloves – I think the movies would have been loads better if there was a better writer. Having said that, I like the strange irony of the spectrespecs seeing through the invisibility cloak. After all, if Moody can do it, why not the magazine that nobody but Luna and a few others read.

Posted by Vineeth Thomas on March 06, 2009, 03:52 AM report to moderator
Me_chris_snap_thumb

Oh and best trailer yet by far….

Posted by Vineeth Thomas on March 06, 2009, 03:52 AM report to moderator
Postejeunes4_thumb

I can’t wait to see it. But I’m at work now so I’ll have to wait two more hours.

Posted by Boy With A Lightning Scar on March 06, 2009, 04:27 AM report to moderator
Image14_thumb

Seriously, WB are screwing film 7 so much… The room of requirement as “the room of hidden things” looks exactly as the DA headquarters… So how will they be able to loooong rows of just stuff and crap? That whole scene is destroyed… Thanks WB you suck.

Posted by xhandler on March 06, 2009, 05:09 AM report to moderator

I can’t see it, I don’t know why.. do you know how frustrating it is? :(

Posted by ele0206 -ROAR- on March 06, 2009, 06:12 AM report to moderator
Garfield_thumb

Awesome!!

Posted by pesky on March 06, 2009, 06:31 AM report to moderator
Da_copy_thumb

wow…wow…..wow…wow…. sorry to sound like a dog with no teeth but seriously, I’m breathless! Awesome trailer. Cant believe I am late on catching this. oh wow, i am so pumped….

Posted by Professor Potter on March 06, 2009, 06:50 AM report to moderator
Thio_palha_o_msn_thumb

Well! I’m not a fan of Luna being able to see through the invisibility cape! I mean, it’s one of the Deathly Hallows!!
But what vineethchacko said is very true; Moody’s eye can do it. That doesn’t makes me like Luna’s glasses… but it does make me feel less uncomfortable about it.

Posted by Thio on March 06, 2009, 07:28 AM report to moderator
Hedwig_avatar_thumb

Oh yes! I now have the Hogwarts Express in the snowy highlands as my desktop, thanks to the genius of the screen caps technicians.

There is also a nice shot of the Millenium Bridge with St. Paul’s Dome in the background.

Posted by Graymayne on March 06, 2009, 07:34 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_ljx6bckvt81qayzvw_thumb
2043 Points

oh am so sad missed the pottercast that went with it when will it be up so i can hear it
i am so squeeful for this *bounces up and down *

Posted by GinnyRose2004 on March 06, 2009, 07:35 AM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

Holy arse, Narcissa is CRYING! That amazed me for some reason :) I just thought that since they messed up on her look they wouldn’t stick to her crying to Snape! Oh yay! Fudge, this trailer makes me SO excited… only 132 more days guys! (I just put it this way: only 132 more times to check Leaky! But of course, I check Leaky like 132 times a DAY. XD)

Posted by Christine on March 06, 2009, 07:42 AM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

Oh, and has anyone ever noticed that every trailer we’ve had Dumbledore talks first?!

Posted by Christine on March 06, 2009, 07:59 AM report to moderator
Iconator_591ba85c90d09b49387e1b517e5df72b_thumb

OMG!! I… I… I think I’m gonna die… Oh my god!! Those new scenes with Riddle and the end of… of.. of my beloved Dumbledore… OMG!!!

Can’t wait… really almost CAN’T WAIT!!

Posted by Safiri Peverell [ROAR!!] on March 06, 2009, 08:18 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"The Yule Ball is of course a chance for us all to -- er -- let our hair down," she said, in a disapproving voice.[br]Lavender giggled harder than ever... Harry could see what was funny this time: Professor McGonagall, with her hair in a tight bun, looked