Which Wand Would You Choose?

Fans
March 29, 2009, 07:07 PM

Does the wand choose the wizard, or would you witches and wizards rather choose a wand replica used by a hero or villain? These are questions Universal Orlando is asking in the latest poll now online via the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park website, here.

Thanks UHP for emailing.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

36090_413317180969_787035969_4440390_4514136_n_thumb

After all…“The wand chooses, the wizard!” That’s my vote! sounds neat, that they’re asking for ideas and info for the park…..it’s almost like the fans are part of the process! YAY

Posted by Confederate Lady [CL, Rawwrrrr] on March 30, 2009, 05:06 PM report to moderator
N1314356338_7633_thumb
20582 Points

i want a wand that chooses me!! cool!!

Posted by ٭Ĥ☻ğđ☻ъъÿ٭ Ř☻äř٭ on March 30, 2009, 05:41 PM report to moderator

I love the idea of keeping the theme park cannon. :)

Posted by AccioAmanda ☆WBM☆ on March 30, 2009, 05:55 PM report to moderator
Scarff_copy_thumb

same as me, EVERYONE wants their own personalized wand! dunno how they’ll pull that off, but i won’t be able to go there so, i guess i won’t find out.

Posted by weasleyalltheway(rrooaarr!) on March 30, 2009, 06:42 PM report to moderator
Avatars_house2_03_thumb

The wand chooses the wizard. I would want my own personal one that chose me though a replica of the holly and phoenix feather wouldn’t bde too ba

Posted by Gryffindorprincess09 on March 30, 2009, 07:34 PM report to moderator

That’s pretty easy! Of course I would want my own personalized wand!

Posted by Heavenly_Horcrux on March 30, 2009, 07:41 PM report to moderator
Jonas_thumb

i WOULD WANT MY VERY OWN. CUZ I WANT TO BE DIFFRENT!

Posted by NargleCatcher on March 30, 2009, 09:03 PM report to moderator
Jonas_thumb

i WOULD WANT MY VERY OWN. CUZ I WANT TO BE DIFFRENT!

Posted by NargleCatcher on March 30, 2009, 09:03 PM report to moderator
Fangirl_thumb

This park is going to be soo awesome! I can’t wait ’till it opens!!

Posted by Miss Smarticle on March 30, 2009, 09:05 PM report to moderator

Even though having a replica would be cool (for those who haven’t bought any like myself), I would want my own personalized wand.

Btw, I alctually took the poll and, so far, the majority agrees with having a personalized wand with 89.02% of the vote.

Posted by Ayumi on March 30, 2009, 09:10 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

I want a wand that chooses me!!! Haha that is winning by so much!!! :)

Posted by BeAchL0veEr05 ☼ on March 30, 2009, 09:33 PM report to moderator
Puppet_pals_yes_thumb

I’m soooo excited for this theme park.

(The only problem is I’m going to want to buy everything!)

Posted by phoenixes are in ravenclaw on March 30, 2009, 10:44 PM report to moderator

I chose villain…because I’m a rebel, lol.

Posted by badger666 on March 31, 2009, 12:29 AM report to moderator

That’s EASY!

The wand chooses the wizard! Duh. :-)

Posted by Scully931 on March 31, 2009, 12:36 AM report to moderator

Oh… and keep it cannon. Books first, movie second!

Posted by Scully931 on March 31, 2009, 12:37 AM report to moderator

"Harry said good-bye to you," he said. "Didn't you hear him?... You aren't going to see your nephew till next summer," he said to Uncle Vernon in mild indignation. "Surly you're going to say good-bye?"