Which Wand Would You Choose?

Fans
March 29, 2009, 07:07 PM

Does the wand choose the wizard, or would you witches and wizards rather choose a wand replica used by a hero or villain? These are questions Universal Orlando is asking in the latest poll now online via the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park website, here.

Thanks UHP for emailing.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Me_with_curly_hair_thumb

I’d like to see which wand would choose me, but if I chose the wand, I’d choose the same as Dolores Umbridge. Unuaually short because I’m short.

Posted by Umbridgeintraining_^HISS^_[FTC!] on March 30, 2009, 09:54 AM report to moderator
Transmt94_thumb

One wand from a vast, Vast, VAST assortment should choose the person… But I ‘m sure there will be ’Hero’ wands for sale there too.

Posted by Ecrof G on March 30, 2009, 11:15 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

Wand chooses the wizard! of course!

Posted by Matea on March 30, 2009, 11:58 AM report to moderator
Chapter19_thumb

This is so awesome. I never cease to be amazed by the amount of detail they’re putting into the theme park. I love this idea of keeping it canon. Of course the wand should choose the wizard (although they’ll probably have the Hero Wands available too; they should have limited edition elderwands available for the opening of the park).

Posted by Discribble on March 30, 2009, 11:59 AM report to moderator
108_thumb

A wand must choose the wizard!

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on March 30, 2009, 12:02 PM report to moderator
Gryffcutie_thumb

I would definitely want a wand to choose me! That would be so awesome! I want my own wand, not someone else’s!

Posted by Gryffindor Cutie on March 30, 2009, 12:02 PM report to moderator
49860_1104575754_1481_n_thumb

I selected a personalized wand that choses me (although I have my own home-made wand).

Posted by Garden State Geek on March 30, 2009, 12:10 PM report to moderator
Greathornedowl_thumb

Most people would want their own wand, I think.

Posted by PhoenixFlight [ITC!] on March 30, 2009, 12:12 PM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

Taken the poll. Wand chooses you defo! XD xx

Avatar_thumb

Certainly the wand should choose you. It would make your own personal wand so much more special.

Posted by The Niffler [WBM!] on March 30, 2009, 01:32 PM report to moderator
I-quote_hogwarts0144_thumb

Definitely wand choosing wizard! or witch or in our cases, muggle.

Posted by BewareoftheNargles {WBM} on March 30, 2009, 01:41 PM report to moderator
Ravie_thumb

i’d want a want that chose me. Plus, i don’t much like the wands the characters have in the movies. particularly, i hate Voldemort’s wand, and how it’s made of bone. it’s supposed to be YEW, people!

Posted by Swish_and_Flick on March 30, 2009, 02:34 PM report to moderator
Kyron_trucks_-_copy_thumb

I would let the wand choose me. That would mean I actually am a wizard!! Now if
I could just find Diagon Alley…..

az

Posted by agentzac on March 30, 2009, 02:40 PM report to moderator
001_thumb

To bee really sure you get the right wand I want the wand to choose me

Posted by saffran { roar } on March 30, 2009, 02:41 PM report to moderator
20110227_001_thumb

A wand that chooses me, duh!

I already have three replicas, it would be so cool to have my very own wand!

Posted by Bookworm_Weasley {HS} {ROAR} on March 30, 2009, 03:04 PM report to moderator

"I'm -- er -- not supposed ter do magic, strictly speakin'."