Which Wand Would You Choose?

Fans
March 29, 2009, 07:07 PM

Does the wand choose the wizard, or would you witches and wizards rather choose a wand replica used by a hero or villain? These are questions Universal Orlando is asking in the latest poll now online via the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park website, here.

Thanks UHP for emailing.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

I_thought_about_flying____by_siriuslyec_thumb

A personalized wand…duh! lol

Posted by PaintTheSky on March 29, 2009, 10:54 PM report to moderator
L_32b0eddba4eb43718eb38ffa016162b2_thumb

I chose the personalized one. That would be so cool. They have to make things as close to the books and movies as possible!

Posted by phantomdave79 on March 29, 2009, 11:22 PM report to moderator
1_thumb

Wand that chooses me! Either that or one of a villain. But, I mean, we already have the Noble Collection, who would want to miss out on the chance for a personalized wand?

Also, I’m pretty surprised that the Chinese Fireball won the dragon poll.

Posted by Dawlish and the Archies {WBM!} on March 30, 2009, 12:02 AM report to moderator
Me_and_thumpa_thumb

Cool i dont care. im just happy its happeing!!!!!!!1

Posted by PineApple / Ananas on March 30, 2009, 12:11 AM report to moderator

I would def. want a wand that chooses me, but how would that work?

Posted by Bradyboy on March 30, 2009, 12:28 AM report to moderator

Id like to see which wand suits me… i hope its a good one!

Posted by iamrodefer22 on March 30, 2009, 12:30 AM report to moderator
Picture4_052_thumb

In times like these all you can do is SQUEEEE

Posted by joelface on March 30, 2009, 01:48 AM report to moderator
Paolo_nutini2_thumb

Yup i want my wand to choose me. . .

n why they takin this poll. . ?? They gonna give away a wand or wat. . . :)

Posted by Sidish_black6 [WBM] on March 30, 2009, 02:23 AM report to moderator

AS OLLIVANDER THE GREATEST WAND MAKER PUT IT, THE WAND CHOOSES THE WIZARD. YEA HGROSS AUROR

Posted by HGROSS44 on March 30, 2009, 02:24 AM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

COOL! I definitely want the wand to choose me! :D

Posted by *Adeline* ~ ROAR! :D on March 30, 2009, 03:50 AM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

COOL! I definitely want the wand to choose me! :D

Posted by *Adeline* ~ ROAR! :D on March 30, 2009, 03:50 AM report to moderator
08-05-18_02-17_thumb

A wand that chooses me of course!

Posted by scarymissmary28[WBM!] on March 30, 2009, 05:03 AM report to moderator
Pru2_thumb
2016 Points

The wand chooses you – it’s cannon

Posted by JustSuperMione on March 30, 2009, 07:46 AM report to moderator
Wwhprocky_thumb

I have to agree with most commentors, I definitely want the wand that chooses me!

Posted by cryospear on March 30, 2009, 08:08 AM report to moderator
Msn_thumb

Again, one that chooses you!

Posted by HermioneRon4ever on March 30, 2009, 09:32 AM report to moderator

"It was foolish to come here tonight, Tom," said Dumbledore calmly. "The Aurors are on their way --"[br]"By which time I shall be gone, and you dead!" spat Voldemort.