Flyers for Harry Potter, the Exhibition Now Arriving

Movies
Posted by: Edward
March 29, 2009, 03:07 PM

Flyers have been appearing over the past week for the upcoming Harry Potter, the Exhibition that is set to take place at The Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago, Illinois this spring.  Thanks to our own Abbey, we now have for you a number of images of this new flyer available here, here, and here in our Image Galleries.  The flyers sport the extended dates for the Exhibition as well as feature further details about the event.

As readers will remember, the Harry Potter, the Exhibition, which is a traveling display of costumes, sets, and props showcasing the craftsmanship from the Harry Potter films, opens on April 30th and runs through September 27th of this year.  Tickets for the event at the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago, Illinois are available, and can be purchased via this link.

If you spot any other Exhibition flyers, posters, or any other advertisements you may see in your area, please do email pictures of them to staff@the-leaky-cauldron.org.

Thanks much to Abbey!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

12136_373462265222_814805222_10077577_6700488_n_thumb

Zomg I just want one of those invitations – they’re awesome!

Posted by MuggleQueen on March 29, 2009, 03:17 PM report to moderator
Avatar_nerd_thumb

Oh, how I wish I could go!

Posted by Imperiused! on March 29, 2009, 03:24 PM report to moderator
Photo_41_thumb

me too Kate!

Posted by rebel on March 29, 2009, 03:27 PM report to moderator
Dsc00592_thumb

Ooh I’ll keep my eyes out for posters and other things— haven’t seen anything yet though!

Posted by Fuchsia [ROAR!] on March 29, 2009, 03:39 PM report to moderator

I really want to go!!!!!

Posted by elaphantluv34 on March 29, 2009, 03:45 PM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

I think it’s brilliant! Wanting to opening up something like this! nothing but no nonsense!

Posted by Viettt on March 29, 2009, 03:56 PM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

Posted by Viettt on March 29, 2009, 03:56 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_avatar_thumb

I was just at the museum on Saturday. They have the Ford Anglia there right now!!! I got my picture in front of it. I think it’s a promo for the exhibit.

Posted by RavenclawForever on March 29, 2009, 03:59 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

I want to go (:
its so far…

Posted by Mary11_hplvr*WBM* on March 29, 2009, 04:08 PM report to moderator
Snapeharry_thumb

Oh I SO wish I could go!!

Posted by missskye «Я☼AR» {OoM2} on March 29, 2009, 04:21 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

It’s not even funny… I need to go.

Posted by Christine on March 29, 2009, 04:45 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

Ahhh!!! I know! I just got my invite yesterday! I might go downtown over spring break, so I’ll check if I see any posters around Chicago!!!

Posted by BeAchL0veEr05 ☼ on March 29, 2009, 05:04 PM report to moderator
1980 Points

i wish i could gooo! =(

Posted by floridianhp*ROAR* on March 29, 2009, 05:15 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

Well, those flyers certainly did their job and have enticed me to want to visit the exhibition more. I cannot wait until this summer when I will visit it with my family.

Posted by Kirk on March 29, 2009, 05:41 PM report to moderator
Charlie_thumb

Hmmmm, only a 12 hour drive!

Posted by fraggle312 {WBM} on March 29, 2009, 05:46 PM report to moderator

"Maybe he's [i]left,[/i]" said Harry, "because he missed out on the Defense Against Dark Arts job [i]again[/i]!"[br]"Or he might have been [i]sacked[/i]!" said Ron enthusiastically. "I mean, everyone hates him --"[br]"Or maybe," said a very cold voice rig

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014