Six New Character Posters for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

HBP Film
March 26, 2009, 12:53 PM

Check it out! WB has released six new character posters for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince as seen here via MSN:

Harry Potter (Dan Radcliffe)

Professor Dumbledore (Sir Michael Gambon)

Hermione Granger (Emma Watson)

Ron Weasley ..is our king (Rupert Grint)

Draco Malfoy (Tom Felton)

Severus Snape (Alan Rickman)

Thanks so much Pat!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

60c9c9ed966148bcbf9c4a4258e60858_1__thumb

Can’t srop squeeing

Posted by FrancescaElle on March 26, 2009, 02:53 PM report to moderator
Picture_1_thumb

these posters look great but how can we actually but them?

Posted by HollyHogwarts *Roar* on March 26, 2009, 02:56 PM report to moderator
Ron_and_hermione2_thumb

i personally love the posters. i’ve got used to photoshopping in this day and age, everything is photoshopped. love the backgrounds. love how all the charcters specially ron , dumbledore and draco

Posted by sunshine123ROAR on March 26, 2009, 03:05 PM report to moderator

Cool, I love them!

Posted by Mairéad on March 26, 2009, 03:06 PM report to moderator
Headshot_thumb

Way too much airbrushing. I don’t like any of their poses or facial expressions. Damn looks like he’s constipated, Gambon looks like Gandalf (They accent the damned beard, STOP MAKING THAT COMPARISON WB) and Emma has this really strange expression going on too. All of their skin is weirdly pale, other-worldly and ridiculously clear.

Human beings have pores, you know.

Posted by Brad Ausrotas on March 26, 2009, 03:07 PM report to moderator
Cbmtv1_thumb

The Ron Poster is awesome! Really king-ish, lol..
Hermy’s one is all sexed up, which is… “worrying” to be honest..
DD is too Gandalf-ish to really see a DD there…
Draco and Snape look real dark!

And generally there’re too much shadows in all of them!

Posted by HallowsRonsCinderella on March 26, 2009, 03:08 PM report to moderator
N1314356338_7633_thumb
20582 Points

wow, love the posters!! i am sooooooooo getting thae snape one!!!!

Posted by ٭Ĥ☻ğđ☻ъъÿ٭ Ř☻äř٭ on March 26, 2009, 03:08 PM report to moderator
Paper_towns__thumb

Is that the Astronomy tower behind Snape? And I really want to know what Harry is doing on the underground.
Ack, they’re all too airbrushed, but never mind.

Posted by LunaLovesPudding on March 26, 2009, 03:14 PM report to moderator
Img000029_thumb

I love the posters!
I don’t really like the Hermione one, but I love her cardigan!
The Draco and Ron ones are awesome, and the background is very nice. :]

Posted by omgitslouise [WBM] [Ravenvlog <3's Me] on March 26, 2009, 03:22 PM report to moderator
N1489362413_9748_thumb

Awesome, awesome, awesome! This made my day! Rupert Frint finally looks a bit like the Ron in my head! And I absolutely love Hermione’s clothes! I always thought that she’d wear that kind of colors. And the birds! They’re not exactly canaries, but it’s a great wik to the hardcore fans.
Dumbledore’s posture made my think of Gandalf from LOTR, Draco looks a bit old and Snape seems to have washed his hair for the last time about two years before the shot was taken, but it’s ok, it’s canon.
The down part: quit it with the Photoshop WB! It’s getting scary.

Posted by Daniela [WBM] on March 26, 2009, 03:22 PM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

I like them all, but Draco’s makes him look rather vampish…like he should be in the next Twilight flick – won’t that be something! I think Emma looks fantastic and Dumbledore – the rest are a bit photoshopped but still great.

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on March 26, 2009, 03:23 PM report to moderator
Neaqtw_th_thumb

Im So Pumped For This Movie!!!!
RON IS AWESOME
Dumbledore’s Poster Is A Little Scary

Posted by GryffindorGarstang on March 26, 2009, 03:25 PM report to moderator
Cover_avatar_thumb

Squeeee! They look fantastic!

Super surprised to see Ron in his Quidditch uniform, but it’s cool.

Posted by Attolia [squee!!!] on March 26, 2009, 03:27 PM report to moderator
Molly_weasley_thumb

dumbledore looks creepy, but i love the hermione one

Posted by bebecece07 on March 26, 2009, 03:28 PM report to moderator
N1489362413_9748_thumb

Awesome, awesome, awesome! This made my day! Rupert Frint finally looks a bit like the Ron in my head! And I absolutely love Hermione’s clothes! I always thought that she’d wear that kind of colors. And the birds! They’re not exactly canaries, but it’s a great wink to the hardcore fans.
The down part: quit it with the Photoshop WB! It’s getting scary.

Posted by Daniela [WBM] on March 26, 2009, 03:32 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

Harry did not think he had ever moved so fast: The thestral streaked over the castle, its wide wings hardly beating. The cooling air was slapping Harry's face; eyes screwed up against the rushing wind, he looked around and saw his five fellows soaring alo