Six New Character Posters for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

HBP Film
March 26, 2009, 12:53 PM

Check it out! WB has released six new character posters for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince as seen here via MSN:

Harry Potter (Dan Radcliffe)

Professor Dumbledore (Sir Michael Gambon)

Hermione Granger (Emma Watson)

Ron Weasley ..is our king (Rupert Grint)

Draco Malfoy (Tom Felton)

Severus Snape (Alan Rickman)

Thanks so much Pat!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Iconator_591ba85c90d09b49387e1b517e5df72b_thumb

OH-MY-GOSH!!!
Those pictures are awesome!!! The one with Dumbledore is the best!!! LOVE HIM!!!

Posted by Safiri Peverell [ROAR!!] on March 28, 2009, 02:10 PM report to moderator
Pjo_avatar1_thumb

Heck… they all look so Photoshopped. But they look cool! Hermione’s outfit is a bit too… not Hermione, but whatever.

Posted by luna333hermione[ROAR] on March 28, 2009, 03:55 PM report to moderator
Hp7main_thumb

I loved all of the posters. Who cares about the photoshopping. Hermionie looks so grown up and Ron’s just dashing. I love how sinister Malfoy looks. And digging the “Just try me!” poses of DD and Snape. love it!!

Posted by 9and3qtrs[ROAR] on March 28, 2009, 04:21 PM report to moderator
Phoenix_thumb

I like Dumbledore’s and Snapes the best!

Posted by Pottercastfan ∞∆ROAR!∆∞ on March 28, 2009, 05:02 PM report to moderator
Rose_thumb

The backgrounds look great! There are each different and are relative to each of the characters. Also, the costuming looks fabulous! ;-)

Posted by Queenall on March 28, 2009, 05:18 PM report to moderator
Avator_thumb

TOO COOL! snape looks mean, draco looks demented, ron looks confident cute, hermy looks adorable birds, dumbledore and harry look powerful!! great!!

Posted by ellamia on March 28, 2009, 06:04 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

I know I posted before, but I have more to say:::
I actually think the Harry one looks very good! I think he looks like he is ready for war! But the background- Daily Prophets? :/
The Dumbledore one is amazing! He definitely looks more like Albus without the hat! (Now maybe he could get rid of the tie on his beard! :P) The background is the cave?- that’s really great. I am glad they are stressing the importance of the ending!
I like the background of the Hermione picture, and it’s a nice picture… but it doesn’t look like Hermione!
Ron one looks good, except I think they are stressing the Quidditch thing a little too much considering we haven’t seen Quidditch since 2004.
Ahhh! The background of the Draco one is the Room of Requirement! Yay! But Draco is standing kind of awkward.
Snape one is just amazing. He looks really evil and bat-like :P! The background is the lightning-struck tower— YAY!!!

Posted by BeAchL0veEr05 ☼ on March 28, 2009, 07:23 PM report to moderator
36090_413317180969_787035969_4440390_4514136_n_thumb

Photoshop or not….who gives a fig! They are outstanding! Especially Draco. We’ve seen him grow, from a nasty little bully, to an evil looking menace! YIKES! I can’t wait for this movie!

Posted by Confederate Lady [CL, Rawwrrrr] on March 28, 2009, 09:47 PM report to moderator
Normal_dh_onset_londonday2_08_thumb

I love the one with Emma Watson so much that I cropped it and made it my display picture for my MyLeaky profile! I love the bird in the background. That is one of my favorite parts in the book!
Is is July yet??

Posted by DanielleD on March 28, 2009, 10:15 PM report to moderator

Sqee, I like them. Some of them look weird like draco and snape. And Dumbledore is just strange, his eyes are nuts. I ove the one of emma.

Posted by Bradyboy on March 28, 2009, 10:22 PM report to moderator

Posted by Bradyboy on March 28, 2009, 10:22 PM report to moderator

sorry about the repost.

Posted by Bradyboy on March 28, 2009, 10:23 PM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

Wow!! Intense especially Malfoy and Dumbledore!
x

Limebat1_thumb

I do like the snape one. Oh god that man is expressive!

Posted by Isabell |OoM4| |*Squee!*| on March 29, 2009, 02:21 PM report to moderator
Download_thumb

i think they still look really good

Posted by Leander21[WBM] on March 29, 2009, 06:18 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

Harry lay curled uncomfortably under the Cloak to ensure that every inch of him remained hidden, and watched Pansy stroke the sleek blond hair off Malfoy's forehead, smirking as she did so, as though anyone would have loved to have been in her place.