Six New Character Posters for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

HBP Film
March 26, 2009, 12:53 PM

Check it out! WB has released six new character posters for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince as seen here via MSN:

Harry Potter (Dan Radcliffe)

Professor Dumbledore (Sir Michael Gambon)

Hermione Granger (Emma Watson)

Ron Weasley ..is our king (Rupert Grint)

Draco Malfoy (Tom Felton)

Severus Snape (Alan Rickman)

Thanks so much Pat!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Dsc00162_thumb

Why on Earth does everyone have to look so grim? Ron, at the very least, could be smiling!

Posted by dcrazmo {ROAR} on March 27, 2009, 10:27 AM report to moderator
Dobbyyoda_thumb

Very intense.

Posted by bookishgal,OoM3,GS on March 27, 2009, 11:57 AM report to moderator
Voila_thumb

It looks like they got a bit Photoshop-happy with Snape’s hair, but at least it does look greasy.

Posted by maera-kyrie on March 27, 2009, 12:11 PM report to moderator
108_thumb

I love these posters. I want one of each. The costuming is awesome. I love seeing Ron in his Quiditch outfit.

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on March 27, 2009, 01:07 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

I liked the poster of Harry. I think he looked really angry, or defiant about the situation he is in.

Posted by Fresca ROAR on March 27, 2009, 01:38 PM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

I like Dumbledores one he looks brilliant, also think Malfoys one amazing.
The rest are good though =]

Posted by Felix Felicis on March 27, 2009, 01:38 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

Draco unfortunatley looks like he has acid indigestion?

Posted by Fresca ROAR on March 27, 2009, 01:40 PM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

Also dcrazmo… I dont think that they should be happy, afteral its not that much of a happy story

Posted by Felix Felicis on March 27, 2009, 01:42 PM report to moderator
I-quote_hogwarts0144_thumb

well…I agree with most on here, quite photoshopped and some of their faces were very odd (Draco? Harry?) but altogether good, I suppose. I just really want to see the movie – we’ve had so much to tease us recently, I have to see the whole proper thing.

Also, I don’t think Emma Watson looks enough like Hermione from all the posters and stuff. I mean, it’s not her fault but it doesn’t look like the Hermione from my imagination any more.

Posted by BewareoftheNargles {WBM} on March 27, 2009, 02:33 PM report to moderator
Wwhprocky_thumb

These poster pix look awesome!!!

Posted by cryospear on March 27, 2009, 02:38 PM report to moderator

Emma looks really cute! I love her clothes! And the canarys! yay!
Draco looks so evil!
Dan looks kinda weird….
Dumbledore looks like the kind of Dumbledore that Voldermort is scared of!
Ron looks like he is about to go into battle or something, lol

Posted by lunaluu on March 27, 2009, 04:03 PM report to moderator
40f4ae41_thumb

I love the backrounds of all of them, too!
Harry – newspapers & the underground
Dumbledore – the cave
Hermione – the birds :P
Ron – the Quidditch pitch
Malfoy – the Room of Requirement with the Vanishing Cabinet
Snape – THE ASTRONOMY TOWER! :o

Posted by Undesirable No. 1 on March 27, 2009, 04:41 PM report to moderator
Snapeharry_thumb

These are amazing! Draco’s is… omg!!!

Posted by missskye «Я☼AR» {OoM2} on March 27, 2009, 05:12 PM report to moderator
Draco-draco-malfoy-2533953-75-75_thumb

draco’s poster is so cool that i cant look at his eyes for more than 5 seconds, it sends chills down my spine…

Posted by Alexandra_Isis on March 27, 2009, 10:12 PM report to moderator
Untitled-1_thumb

I love Draco’s new suave look. I also Agree with everyone else about the apparent photoshop’ing.

Posted by Crom on March 27, 2009, 10:23 PM report to moderator

[Harry] had never before considered the possibility that there might be another teacher in the world he hated more than Snape, but as he walked back toward Gryffindor Tower he had to admit he had found a contender. [i]She's evil,[/i] he thought, as he cli