Six New Character Posters for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

HBP Film
March 26, 2009, 12:53 PM

Check it out! WB has released six new character posters for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince as seen here via MSN:

Harry Potter (Dan Radcliffe)

Professor Dumbledore (Sir Michael Gambon)

Hermione Granger (Emma Watson)

Ron Weasley ..is our king (Rupert Grint)

Draco Malfoy (Tom Felton)

Severus Snape (Alan Rickman)

Thanks so much Pat!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Swan_thumb

Alan Rickman is how old? Yes, I don’t think Hermione Granger, of all people, should be photoshopped like that (this is the girl who despises everything about focusing on looks only); no matter how pretty Emma looks! Draco looks almost too evil but it’s at least somewhat in character.

Posted by Kalin [WBM] on March 26, 2009, 11:37 PM report to moderator

I think they are great! I love the Dumbledore one- I think it’s the most Dumbledorish I have seen him look! I want the Snape one to hang in my room, do you think my husband will mind?lol The Ron one is really good too.

Posted by iamnotworriedharry on March 27, 2009, 12:04 AM report to moderator
Hpim0307_thumb

Mmm-hm! :P

Posted by Aga Veneficus on March 27, 2009, 12:23 AM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!!! :D

Posted by *Adeline* ~ ROAR! :D on March 27, 2009, 12:31 AM report to moderator
Menkit_thumb

I’ll definitely be looking for these at work!

Posted by Sarabi on March 27, 2009, 12:34 AM report to moderator
Luna1_thumb

Ugh why does every poster have to be blue-grey? It’s so cold looking it’s off-putting.

Posted by Terra Firma on March 27, 2009, 03:01 AM report to moderator
Weddingedwardandbella-560x384_thumb

ok ther are all good but hermione looks like posh spics inthe face, this hard lool.. and i love snape who has the duplicity edge to him, he has half his face darkened and the other half light you dont know what side he is on. which is so fitting. and he is also the HALF blood prince… the others look great esp ron and dumbledore. draco looks older and strange but it is effective.. he will probably look 30 by deathly hallows….

Posted by renaeofgryffindor on March 27, 2009, 03:30 AM report to moderator
Not_just_black_and_white_thumb

I love them, and we finally got a true Snape poster! I agree that they’re a bit overphotoshoped, but I don’t care – they always do that. Dumbledore looks very powerful and Ron looks so cool!

Posted by Synne-M on March 27, 2009, 03:50 AM report to moderator
Littlel_thumb

erm, no more sunbed for Hermione I think ;p

Posted by littleL on March 27, 2009, 06:11 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!they all are awesome………………………snape looks hot as ever……….

Posted by vandy[FTC] on March 27, 2009, 07:30 AM report to moderator
Paolo_nutini2_thumb

Wow, emma look wow. . . :)

Posted by Sidish_black6 [WBM] on March 27, 2009, 08:51 AM report to moderator
Hufflepuff013_wicked_visions_thumb

I’m enjoying how they worked the backgrounds for each character.

Posted by Spiffia on March 27, 2009, 09:10 AM report to moderator
Platformnineandthreequarters_thumb

Why do they always put Tom Felton in that ugly, ugly suit?!!

Posted by juliadiggory92 on March 27, 2009, 09:11 AM report to moderator
P9170663_thumb

Awesome! This makes me more excited for the movie!!!

Posted by leakylally on March 27, 2009, 09:15 AM report to moderator
Me_thumb

Love them! Of course, the photoshop’s overdone and I can’t stand the tilted title and the colors, but, other than that, they’re awsome! All of them look really intimidating (‘specially Snape). I loooooooooooove the Ron one! Hot! That stupid suit (why did hey make him wear that) distracts me from Tom Felton’s hotness which is a pity, but I’m still really glad that they actually included him, not to mention Hermione, who we haven’t really seen much of lately. Pity Ginny’s not in, but I’m sure we’ll be getting photos of her soon too.

Looking good!

Posted by Dances with Dobby on March 27, 2009, 09:46 AM report to moderator

"You're dead, Potter."[br]Harry raised his eyebrows. "Funny," he said, "you'd think I'd have stopped walking around..."