Six New Character Posters for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

HBP Film
March 26, 2009, 12:53 PM

Check it out! WB has released six new character posters for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince as seen here via MSN:

Harry Potter (Dan Radcliffe)

Professor Dumbledore (Sir Michael Gambon)

Hermione Granger (Emma Watson)

Ron Weasley ..is our king (Rupert Grint)

Draco Malfoy (Tom Felton)

Severus Snape (Alan Rickman)

Thanks so much Pat!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Rh7_thumb

the only one i don’t particularly like is harry actually! ron and hermione look cool, as do dd snape and draco.

Posted by bec majec *roar* on March 26, 2009, 08:27 PM report to moderator
Owl_thumb

I agree with all of the photoshopped comments. What bothers me most of all is that Hermione’s waist looks really, really, really small—waaay too small to be realistic. I think it’s a sickening message to send to children about female beauty—it reminds me of the fake and photoshopped IMAX poster for OotP—remember that?

Anyway, I like them otherwise, although I think they’re trying to be a little too urban and rebellious. First the HP6, and now putting the characters over the slanted titles? It’s a little too much, if you ask me.

Man, I’m complaining alot today.

Posted by TheCrogePodge on March 26, 2009, 08:30 PM report to moderator
H-r_thumb

Intense….but why does Dumbledore look like Gandalf from the Lord of the Rings movies? ;sighs;

Posted by fantasylover12001 on March 26, 2009, 08:31 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

OMG, Rupert!! <3

Posted by Christine on March 26, 2009, 09:09 PM report to moderator
2293960_thumb

Thank God for the Snape one I thought that we were going to make through the entire series without seeing Alan on a poster. Now my only question is how do I get my hands on one?

Posted by kellydofc on March 26, 2009, 09:36 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_prisoner_of_azkaban_avatar_thumb

I like most of them and i will probably end up buying a couple of them.

Posted by Huddz on March 26, 2009, 09:40 PM report to moderator
-_owl_post_-_thumb

I love these! They’re awesome!!!

Posted by Felipe on March 26, 2009, 09:56 PM report to moderator

I only like the Snape one. There’s too much enhancing.

Posted by KayWeasley on March 26, 2009, 10:02 PM report to moderator
Keep_calm_hrh2_thumb

No Ginny??? Ugh!

Posted by tinagin [ROAR]! on March 26, 2009, 10:45 PM report to moderator
Threefriends_thumb

Why is Draco wearing a suit?? Lol. I hate it when the movies take such liberties like that with costuming. The students should be in their robes the majority of the time, not muggle clothes. And apparently, WB equates a tailored, dark suit with being the villian. :) They had Voldemort in a similar suit.

Posted by ProfessorCharms [ROAR] on March 26, 2009, 11:01 PM report to moderator
Threefriends_thumb

But I should say that I love that WB came out with individual character posters. Very cool!

Posted by ProfessorCharms [ROAR] on March 26, 2009, 11:02 PM report to moderator
Ravie_thumb

Loving the Hermione one! Harry and Ron look a little creepy. too airbrushed.

Posted by Swish_and_Flick on March 26, 2009, 11:08 PM report to moderator
Quidditch_2012_thumb

I really like those! Draco looks seriously scary and Hermione looks hot!

Posted by muzic823{ROAR} on March 26, 2009, 11:25 PM report to moderator
Becky_thumb

I’m also loving Snape. Harry’s is okay too.

Posted by The Silver Doe on March 26, 2009, 11:28 PM report to moderator
Cute_pom_puppy_thumb

TheCrogePodge, Emma’s waist is that small, and there are many females out there who look like they have smaller ones (when you factor in their height).

Anyway, I like that the students are shown with regular clothes on. Boarding school or not, students who wear uniforms don’t keep them on from the time they get up to the time they go to sleep. Those uniforms are worn for class, tests, and formal school convocations.

Posted by Lexi86 on March 26, 2009, 11:37 PM report to moderator

"Why did I do it?" he said wildly. "I don't know what made me do it!"[br]"What?" said Harry.[br]"He -- er -- just asked Fleur Delacour to go to the ball with him," said Ginny. She looked as though she was fighting back a smile, but she kept patting Ron's

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014