Product Watch: 2010 "World of Harry Potter" Calendars, NECA Hogwarts House Mugs, More

Products
March 25, 2009, 09:26 AM

Product news today, with a few quick updates regarding new Harry Potter merchandise. First, the new Harry Potter calendars for 2010 are available for pre-order, with the theme not to be single movie based, but rather will be based on "The World"  of Harry Potter. These calendars will be released on July 1, 2009.

Also NECA, holders of the North American Harry Potter license, have updated their website with a few new items available here in the States, including these "Stackable House Crest Mugs," and Dumbledore's Army Stackable Mugs." Also now on the site are items previously reported such as the Hogwarts House Cup Challenge Board Game, "Forbidden Forest Decorative Throw Pillow," Action figure Dioramas for Snape and the Trio, and the Half-Blood Prince series 1 featuring Malfoy, Ginny, Madeye and casual dressed Harry that we've reported on several times previously. We will update once these become available in our Shop.

Finally, thanks to Gentle Giant who let us know theyve updated their site with a new Greyback mini bust, release date later this summer in August. Be sure to check out their entire Harry Potter collection which includes a Kreacher mini bust due out in June and OotP Sirius Black mini bust due out in May of this year.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Products News

The-moose_thumb

Oh no … more stuff to tempt me lol :D
The mugs are kind of cool actually, although I have so many HP mugs & glasses already. I do like the DA mugs though. The Snape diaporama is neat, too. But, I’m with Bradboy, I’d love to see a Firebolt or an Invisibility Cloak, I dont think these have already been done … ?

Posted by Moose_Starr on March 25, 2009, 11:38 AM report to moderator

I’ll take the house mugs, they are awesome!

Posted by RavenSmith {[WBM]} on March 25, 2009, 12:12 PM report to moderator
Menkit_thumb

Yes! Totally awesome :) I love new merch. I wouldn’t mind one of those mugs for my collection.

Posted by Sarabi on March 25, 2009, 12:18 PM report to moderator
Smartgirlsrule_thumb

Exciting. I’m hoping they and other vendors will have some awesome stuff to show off at Comic-con since the convention is only a week or so after the release of HBP.

Posted by phoenixphire24 (ROAR!!!) on March 25, 2009, 12:42 PM report to moderator
Dsc02251_thumb

Wooooooooo!! Awesome!! :D x

Posted by ChantyBabez on March 25, 2009, 12:45 PM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

These mugs are awesome. I need money!

Posted by Mr. Brightside on March 25, 2009, 01:09 PM report to moderator
Officially_dazzeled_thumb
2013 Points

love the mugs.. i have to get myself a slytherin one..

Posted by Pureblood-Slytherin [FTC!!] on March 25, 2009, 01:31 PM report to moderator
Avatars_bookauthor_bookart_april08_002_thumb

i want the mugs and the game! when can we buy them??

Posted by iheartrw on March 25, 2009, 01:47 PM report to moderator
Biker_old_lady4done_use_thumb

I’m interested in the calendars. Lol

Posted by Cool G on March 25, 2009, 01:51 PM report to moderator
Dobbyyoda_thumb

Yeah a new game!

Posted by bookishgal,OoM3,GS on March 25, 2009, 02:04 PM report to moderator
L_32b0eddba4eb43718eb38ffa016162b2_thumb

Cool. Neca has some cool stuff. I have a bunch of figures from them.

Posted by phantomdave79 on March 25, 2009, 02:12 PM report to moderator
Ravenclawd_normal_thumb

I want a housemug!

Posted by DobbyandWinky WBM!!! on March 25, 2009, 02:27 PM report to moderator
Ahh_thumb

I love it. I like the DA mugs and the acton figures. I’ll have to start saving now!

Posted by spicefan78 OoM1 {ROAR!} on March 25, 2009, 02:32 PM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

Lovin the house mugs!! Hm. that calendar would be pretty damn cool :].

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on March 25, 2009, 03:23 PM report to moderator

I love these new items!

Posted by on March 25, 2009, 03:44 PM report to moderator

"By all means continue destroying my possessions," said Dumbledore serenely. "I daresay I have too many."