Product Watch: 2010 "World of Harry Potter" Calendars, NECA Hogwarts House Mugs, More

Products
March 25, 2009, 09:26 AM

Product news today, with a few quick updates regarding new Harry Potter merchandise. First, the new Harry Potter calendars for 2010 are available for pre-order, with the theme not to be single movie based, but rather will be based on "The World"  of Harry Potter. These calendars will be released on July 1, 2009.

Also NECA, holders of the North American Harry Potter license, have updated their website with a few new items available here in the States, including these "Stackable House Crest Mugs," and Dumbledore's Army Stackable Mugs." Also now on the site are items previously reported such as the Hogwarts House Cup Challenge Board Game, "Forbidden Forest Decorative Throw Pillow," Action figure Dioramas for Snape and the Trio, and the Half-Blood Prince series 1 featuring Malfoy, Ginny, Madeye and casual dressed Harry that we've reported on several times previously. We will update once these become available in our Shop.

Finally, thanks to Gentle Giant who let us know theyve updated their site with a new Greyback mini bust, release date later this summer in August. Be sure to check out their entire Harry Potter collection which includes a Kreacher mini bust due out in June and OotP Sirius Black mini bust due out in May of this year.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Products News

40320resize_thumb

So much merch! I’m gonna have to save some money to get a few things, I guess. That Gryffindor mug is awesome.

Posted by Athena ★ROAR!★ on March 25, 2009, 09:47 AM report to moderator

I love the house mugs.

Posted by mlc on March 25, 2009, 09:50 AM report to moderator
D474f2f9722352f367d45028747f7d7d_1562290_thumb

i am def getting the house mugs

Paolo_nutini2_thumb

cool i want 1 ;D

Posted by Sidish_black6 [WBM] on March 25, 2009, 10:01 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_l7gra6qvbv1qckh5uo1_500_thumb

I want to get those house mugs! :D

Posted by iNazurah [FTC!] on March 25, 2009, 10:01 AM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

So cool – mugs

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on March 25, 2009, 10:07 AM report to moderator
Da_copy_thumb

Hey, those mugs are really quite cool! I like their shapes too. I would get a whole set. Right now, though, I am in search of a baseball cap with any Hogwarts house emblem on it. But I cant find any in UK :(

Posted by Professor Potter on March 25, 2009, 10:20 AM report to moderator
Pru2_thumb
2016 Points

The new stuff is SWEET… The mugs are very cool! Though it would be cooler if they looked like they came from the castle!!!

And the figures make me laugh because the trio have grown up so much!

Posted by JustSuperMione on March 25, 2009, 10:28 AM report to moderator
Voila_thumb

The board game sounds interesting! :D

Posted by maera-kyrie on March 25, 2009, 10:44 AM report to moderator
Twitter2_thumb

Woa.. I love the house mugs! I really want one xD

Posted by Niphai on March 25, 2009, 10:53 AM report to moderator
Johnnie_ret_thumb

I like those mugs!!! And I love the Snape diorama (“Alan Rickman never looked so good” Ha, ha, ha! He ALWAYS looks great!)

Posted by Gloria on March 25, 2009, 11:05 AM report to moderator
Img_e015_thumb

I want a mug!!!!!! anyways thanks for this…..I want the calendar sooo bad!

Posted by laura399 {WBM} on March 25, 2009, 11:06 AM report to moderator
102_0002_thumb

I <3 Kreacher!

Posted by Carmenriots on March 25, 2009, 11:11 AM report to moderator

Eh, I’m not feeling the mugs. Couldn’t they come out with something cooler, like maybe a firebolt broomstick or a replica invisibility cloak?

Posted by Bradyboy on March 25, 2009, 11:12 AM report to moderator
L_14a5217ad3d6474c94123a84eb762af8_thumb

Cant Wait

Posted by lilhpchick20 on March 25, 2009, 11:29 AM report to moderator

[i]An alarmingly large and ferocious-looking man, Hagrid has been using his newfound authority to terrify the students in his care with a succession of horrific creatures. While Dumbledore turns a blind eye, Hagrid has maimed several pupils during a serie