Kids' Choice Awards Voting Now Open

Book Awards
Posted by: Edward
March 02, 2009, 08:50 PM

As TLC reported previously, the Harry Potter novels by author J. K. Rowling have been nominated at the 22nd Annual Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards in the "Favorite Book" category.  Voting has now opened online via this link.  The winners are set to be announced when the show airs on Saturday, March 28th at 8PM EST on Nickelodeon.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Book Awards News

Avatars_actor_trio_sep_001_thumb

correction: that is for the Newsletter… lol im so stupid

Posted by Hedwig17 on March 03, 2009, 08:56 PM report to moderator
Avatars_actor_trio_sep_001_thumb

Thanks anyway =)

Posted by Hedwig17 on March 03, 2009, 08:57 PM report to moderator
Lights-_by_hakupuff_thumb

I was glad that I could vote for HBP, but I didn’t like having to vote in all the other categories. I didn’t like most of the other nominees in other categories.

Posted by Samantha on March 03, 2009, 09:11 PM report to moderator

i voted yesterday and today!!! we cannot let twilight win!!!!

Posted by Freya-Storm on March 04, 2009, 04:05 AM report to moderator
40320resize_thumb

I voted. Please please please don’t let Twilight win best book! How embarrassing would that be!

Posted by Athena ★ROAR!★ on March 04, 2009, 11:52 AM report to moderator
108_thumb

Oh how fun!

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on March 04, 2009, 12:18 PM report to moderator
Ravenclawd_normal_thumb

tha Twilight fans are gong to go mad after losing to Potter…

Posted by DobbyandWinky WBM!!! on March 04, 2009, 01:23 PM report to moderator
Avatars_actor_trio_sep_001_thumb

Do we need to vote always the same for the other things? thanks

Posted by Hedwig17 on March 04, 2009, 01:59 PM report to moderator

Just voted. And no, there is no age limit. I am 21 and I voted.

Posted by Bradyboy on March 04, 2009, 02:28 PM report to moderator

Just voted. And no, there is no age limit. I am 21 and I voted.

Posted by Bradyboy on March 04, 2009, 02:29 PM report to moderator

Whoops.. sorry didn’t mean to repost. Anyway, I’m not sure that Harry Potter will win. Twilight offers stiff competition.

Posted by Bradyboy on March 04, 2009, 02:30 PM report to moderator
Greathornedowl_thumb

I voted (even though I’m not a kid, lol)!

Posted by PhoenixFlight [ITC!] on March 04, 2009, 04:36 PM report to moderator

I’m voting right now!

Posted by Heavenly_Horcrux on March 04, 2009, 04:54 PM report to moderator
108_thumb

I just tried voting and it was a pain. It would take two or three times voting for a category and clicking next category before it would register my vote. I finally gave up.

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on March 05, 2009, 10:07 AM report to moderator
5372_224657370337_510970337_7616810_5737149_n_thumb

Totally voting for this even though I don’t even watch Nickelodeon, hahaha.

Posted by choirgeek on March 05, 2009, 05:21 PM report to moderator

"This is mad," Ron said faintly, moving his free hand gingerly up and down his horse's neck. "Mad... if I could just see it --"[br]"You'd better hope it stays invisible," said Harry darkly.