Kids' Choice Awards Voting Now Open

Book Awards
Posted by: Edward
March 02, 2009, 08:50 PM

As TLC reported previously, the Harry Potter novels by author J. K. Rowling have been nominated at the 22nd Annual Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards in the "Favorite Book" category.  Voting has now opened online via this link.  The winners are set to be announced when the show airs on Saturday, March 28th at 8PM EST on Nickelodeon.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Book Awards News

Thumb_avatars_movie_gof_may03_thumb

Everyone vote! I did (Harry Potter if course!)

Posted by marauder. on March 03, 2009, 03:49 PM report to moderator
Hermione-06_thumb

going to vote every day! Must defeat Twilight as it deserves the title!

Posted by Witchlover on March 03, 2009, 04:47 PM report to moderator
Harry_and_ginny_3_thumb

Oh great, we’re agianst Twilight.

Posted by Crown Victoria [WBM] on March 03, 2009, 05:15 PM report to moderator

yaaaaaay vote harry potter it will be soooo depressing if we dont beat twilight!! i will vote everyday if i remember hehe!!

Posted by gnny on March 03, 2009, 05:27 PM report to moderator
Z_thumb

hehe, i can vote half a billion times for Jo. I HATE MEYER! >.<
she needs to drop the sugar and pick up the salt, if u no wat i mean.
LAEL XD

Posted by chocolaterabbits on March 03, 2009, 05:41 PM report to moderator
Z_thumb

hehe, i can vote half a billion times for Jo. I HATE MEYER! >.<
she needs to drop the sugar and pick up the salt, if u no wat i mean.
LAEL XD

Posted by chocolaterabbits on March 03, 2009, 05:41 PM report to moderator
1956p_thumb

just voted!

Posted by cleber*ROAR!* on March 03, 2009, 07:21 PM report to moderator
Lol_thumb

I already voted! And decided to switch between voting for Harry Potter and Twilight because I love them both :)

Posted by vampchick450 on March 03, 2009, 07:34 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

Just voted! Cmon Harry! :O)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on March 03, 2009, 07:37 PM report to moderator
Iconator_e5413e9850e2294d5bfb655a9ead163b_thumb

I voted! Everyone has to vote!! We don’t want stupid Twilight winning!! Harry deserves to win!!! Twilight sux!!

Posted by PadfootLover4ever on March 03, 2009, 07:52 PM report to moderator
Avatars_actor_trio_sep_001_thumb

Did we need to put a valid parent emai??

Posted by Hedwig17 on March 03, 2009, 08:27 PM report to moderator

I’ll be very surprised if HP doesn’t win, but I’ll go vote anyway.

Posted by badger666 on March 03, 2009, 08:30 PM report to moderator
Avatars_actor_trio_sep_001_thumb

please answer me please

Posted by Hedwig17 on March 03, 2009, 08:38 PM report to moderator
Bd_thorgal027_thumb

@ Hedwig17

I just voted and didn’t need to give any email address at all :)

And btw to everyone, stop worrying Twilight might win: there’s a huge quality difference with Harry Potter!

Posted by emmy. on March 03, 2009, 08:48 PM report to moderator
Avatars_actor_trio_sep_001_thumb

i needed to give mine and one from a parent …

Posted by Hedwig17 on March 03, 2009, 08:53 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"I hope you saw my piece over the summer about the International Confederation of Wizards' Conference?"[br]"Enchantingly nasty," said Dumbledore, his eyes twinkling. "I particularly enjoyed your description of me as an obsolete dingbat."[br]Rita Skeeter d