Ron and Hermione Make BBC Radio One Top Movie Couples List
March 19, 2009, 04:01 PM
Update: Thanks to the many readers who let us know that an actual list of Top Five Movie Couples released on BBC Radio One by host James King making mention of Ron (Rupert Grint) and Hermione (Emma Watson) should read as follows:
5. Jennifer Lopez and George Clooney in "Out of Sight"
4. Emma Watson and Rupert Grint in "Harry Potter"
3. Julia Roberts and Richard Gere in "Pretty Woman"
2. Carrie Fisher and Harrison Ford in "Star Wars"
1. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt in "Mr and Mrs Smith"
An earlier list was apparently "a joke list" as seen below.
5. Lady and the Tramp
4. Harry and Lloyd (Dumb & Dumber)
3. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie
2. Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger
1. Xena Warrior Princess and Gabrielle
Thanks to Mhaey, Ivana at ICM
, the BBC, and scores of others for mailing!
Lol, That’s awesome that they’re no. 2!
But they’ll aways be no.1 in my books (in the straight couples list, of course)
That’s sort of an odd list. It has tv characters, movie characters and a real life couple. Very odd criteria.
It is cool to see two HP characters make the list though. :D
Lol! I was just about to listen to the program again, just to confirm that I wasn’t mad… Yes, the list above is the one I heard!
Either way, our favourite couple is there!
Woah…1st of all Xena is NOT a movie. (Unless we’re counting the animated feature—I think not) and 2ndly They are NOT a couple!! They had other relations. There’s was just a strong friendship. This list needs to clarify what it means by couple. Something romantic or just a dynamic duo? And as much as I was a HUGE Xena fan and even dressed as her for Halloween back in high school…I do not think it is deserving of the number one spot.