The Tale of Despereaux DVD Arrives April 7th

Watson
March 18, 2009, 12:45 PM

The Tale of Despereaux, the animated movie featuring voice work of Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) and Robbie Coltrane (Hagrid), will arrive on DVD next month on April 7th here in the US. Pre-orders for the DVD of the popular film are now available here via our Cauldron Shop.

On a related note, Emma Watson also made a brief update to her blog yesterday on her official site. Although there was little in the way of news about her work on the last of Harry Potter films, she did note it was "great to be back" on the set, and has been doing publicity events on the weekends as part of the release of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Watson News

Ravenclaw_thumb

She seems like a really nice person, and not like most actors! Good for Emma! :) Yay I wanna see the movie ‘Cuz hers & Hagrid’s voice is in it!! :D

Posted by BeAchL0veEr05 ☼ on March 18, 2009, 06:31 PM report to moderator
Dsc02251_thumb

OMG!! I was looking all over the internet for the DVD just yesterday!! Spooky!! I figured it was almost time :D x

Posted by ChantyBabez on March 18, 2009, 07:12 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

I will get the DVD! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on March 18, 2009, 07:17 PM report to moderator
Laurie_kins_yahoo

I think I’ll watch this.

Posted by snapealicious on March 18, 2009, 08:33 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I do not know whether I will buy the movie on DVD, though I will concede that I certainly did enjoy it.

Posted by Kirk on March 18, 2009, 08:57 PM report to moderator
108_thumb

I didn’t get to see it so I have been looking forward to the DVD release.

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on March 18, 2009, 08:59 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

gasp I’m buying it (:
I’m gonna check out her site too :D

Posted by Mary11_hplvr*WBM* on March 19, 2009, 12:33 AM report to moderator
2v8o186_thumb

wooooooooo (: 2 days before my birthday LOL

i need to watch it..

Posted by morgannnn yo! {roar} on March 19, 2009, 01:59 AM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

Awesome! I can’t wait to get the DVD! :D

Posted by *Adeline* ~ ROAR! :D on March 19, 2009, 02:18 AM report to moderator

Cool, I’ll rent it sometime!

Posted by Bradyboy on March 19, 2009, 02:45 AM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

Can’t wait for this – luv Emma

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on March 19, 2009, 11:11 AM report to moderator
49860_1104575754_1481_n_thumb

Great to see more work from these talents.

Posted by Garden State Geek on March 19, 2009, 12:19 PM report to moderator

I watched this in theatres with my little brother. It was outrageously hilarious! I really enjoyed it. One of the few animated movies that I have enjoyed.

Not as good as The Lion King and Finding Nemo though. :p

Posted by on March 19, 2009, 03:43 PM report to moderator
49860_1104575754_1481_n_thumb

I’m glad she has some new work coming out.

Posted by Garden State Geek on March 21, 2009, 12:21 PM report to moderator
Imagescad1mlxa_thumb

I cant wait for it on DVD looks way cute
PS . did any one see what she is wearing???

Posted by muggle..andproudofit =:) on March 21, 2009, 12:45 PM report to moderator