Product Watch: New Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince T-Shirt at Hottopic, Game Soundtrack Available

Products
March 18, 2009, 12:57 PM

Attention shoppers: Hottopic now has a brand new Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince t-shirt available. This shirt, available here, features the photo of Dan Radcliffe in his role Harry Potter, as seen on the posters which were released last month. Thanks Kati!

On a related note, as we first told you several weeks ago, the soundtrack to the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince VIDEO GAME would soon be available. That score by James Hannigan is now available for download only here via our Cauldron Shop, as are the soundtracks to all the previous Harry Potter video games from EA.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Products News

Tumblr_lg5o03uh5b1qeqc7eo1_1280_thumb

i would buy it :)

Posted by HalfBloodPrincess130 on March 23, 2009, 03:51 PM report to moderator

I wish they would come out with more track jackets, I would be able to wear it more often.

Posted by iamrodefer22 on March 23, 2009, 06:18 PM report to moderator
Harrypottertheorderofthjz7_thumb

the game score by hannigan is amazing. my favorite track is sadess at hogwarts.

Posted by jokerman1 on March 24, 2009, 03:17 PM report to moderator

I’m bummed out by the merchandise selections. They should hire me. I bet I could come up with better looking stuff than this.

Posted by KayWeasley on March 26, 2009, 10:38 PM report to moderator
Draco-draco-malfoy-2533953-75-75_thumb

i really want a draco shirt! i only have slytherin shirts!

Posted by Alexandra_Isis on March 28, 2009, 04:24 PM report to moderator
Download_thumb

sweet im going to go get a shirt

Posted by Leander21[WBM] on March 30, 2009, 09:21 PM report to moderator
Normal_dh_onset_londonday2_08_thumb

I want one!

Posted by DanielleD on May 20, 2009, 07:45 PM report to moderator
Normal_dh_onset_londonday2_08_thumb

I want one!

Posted by DanielleD on May 21, 2009, 07:46 AM report to moderator

"Ah well," said Ron, throwing the Cloak back over Hermione. "Worth a try, but you were a bit obvious --"[br]"Well, next time you can show me how it's done, Master of Mystery!" she snapped.