Product Watch: New Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince T-Shirt at Hottopic, Game Soundtrack Available

Products
March 18, 2009, 12:57 PM

Attention shoppers: Hottopic now has a brand new Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince t-shirt available. This shirt, available here, features the photo of Dan Radcliffe in his role Harry Potter, as seen on the posters which were released last month. Thanks Kati!

On a related note, as we first told you several weeks ago, the soundtrack to the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince VIDEO GAME would soon be available. That score by James Hannigan is now available for download only here via our Cauldron Shop, as are the soundtracks to all the previous Harry Potter video games from EA.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Products News

Halla_resize_thumb

sweeeeet

Posted by hallaholla on March 18, 2009, 10:57 PM report to moderator
H-r_thumb

I do hope they come out with better t-shirts then this particular one…The angle is all wrong…;inner design geek coming out;

Posted by fantasylover12001 on March 18, 2009, 11:43 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

hot topic is like the only store that will always have hp stuff…its great :)

Posted by Mary11_hplvr*WBM* on March 19, 2009, 12:35 AM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

Cool t-shirt! :D

Posted by *Adeline* ~ ROAR! :D on March 19, 2009, 02:19 AM report to moderator

That’s sweet.

Posted by Bradyboy on March 19, 2009, 02:45 AM report to moderator

It looks pretty awesome! I kinda hope they’ll do better on merchandise this time round than in the past. Most of the stuff didn’t really catch my eye.

Posted by Luce {ROAR!} on March 19, 2009, 09:09 AM report to moderator
1204091927_thumb

YAYYY ; newwwww Potter shirts<3 !!!
I cannot wait to get the shirt, I’m going to Hottopic this weekend, I’m so excited !
The other day I also saw new harry Potter bookbags at Hottopic, It seems like the greatest store ever !

Posted by Heroine Luna on March 19, 2009, 10:17 AM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

I’ll wait and see what other shirts come out – WB will have others – too good an opportunity for them to pass up. How about just HP6HBP – will drive the “muggles” nuts….’"what’s that mean?"

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on March 19, 2009, 11:18 AM report to moderator
49860_1104575754_1481_n_thumb

This is great. I’ve been waiting like crazy for more HP gear.

Posted by Garden State Geek on March 19, 2009, 12:18 PM report to moderator

WOOOOT!!!

Posted by on March 19, 2009, 03:51 PM report to moderator
2zpr1ao_thumb

Does anyone know when they’re going to have all the posters available to buy??? I really want this shirt, but im broke hahahaha =]

Posted by Dobbyrox [WBM] on March 19, 2009, 08:46 PM report to moderator
Hogwarts_crest_thumb

awesomeee! love love love hot topic :]

Posted by PinkDumbledore :]ROAR[: on March 20, 2009, 07:55 PM report to moderator
Hogwarts_crest_thumb

awesomeee! love love love hot topic :]

Fish_02_thumb

lol. kinda like the shirt. checking out the soundtrack!

Posted by Gobbledygook [Sparrow] [WBM] J.O.R. on March 21, 2009, 04:49 PM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_ootp_002_thumb

I think it’s a cool shirt – I’m getting mine next time I go to Hot Topic at the mall.

Posted by Agrippa1 on March 21, 2009, 09:41 PM report to moderator

"I remember every wand I've ever sold, Mr. Potter. Every single wand. It so happens that the phoenix whose tail feather is in your wand, gave another feather -- just one other. It is very curious indeed that you should be destined for this wand when its b