Product Watch: New Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince T-Shirt at Hottopic, Game Soundtrack Available

Products
March 18, 2009, 12:57 PM

Attention shoppers: Hottopic now has a brand new Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince t-shirt available. This shirt, available here, features the photo of Dan Radcliffe in his role Harry Potter, as seen on the posters which were released last month. Thanks Kati!

On a related note, as we first told you several weeks ago, the soundtrack to the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince VIDEO GAME would soon be available. That score by James Hannigan is now available for download only here via our Cauldron Shop, as are the soundtracks to all the previous Harry Potter video games from EA.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Products News

Img_3521_thumb

cool beans

Posted by McGiggles92 on March 18, 2009, 03:25 PM report to moderator

LOL! I liked more the Phoenix t-shirt, tough.

Posted by ele0206 -ROAR- on March 18, 2009, 03:30 PM report to moderator
Photo_41_thumb

blek, hot topic is so mass produced and generic. the sound track is pretty cool, i didn’t know they released the soundtrack to the game.

Posted by rebel on March 18, 2009, 03:37 PM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

OO LA LA! I’m ♥♥♥ing this new shirt :]. AND HOLY SEAMUSFINNIGANS! I didn’t know Hot Topic had a whole HP line?! I’m not really a big shopper there but WOAHH. Here I commme!

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on March 18, 2009, 03:49 PM report to moderator
1980 Points

nice i like it

Posted by floridianhp*ROAR* on March 18, 2009, 04:00 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

OMG, I’m going to buy it =D It looks great! I hope they have more soon.

Posted by Christine on March 18, 2009, 04:13 PM report to moderator
Small_wizard_rock_page_logo_thumb

I wish they would make more “adult” t-shirts like the “I solemnly swear…” one!! I’m too old to walk around with a picture of Dan on my chest!!

Posted by Neil in Scotland * ROAR! * on March 18, 2009, 05:21 PM report to moderator
Paolo_nutini2_thumb

Anythin wit luna on it. . ??

Ok i should check out that game soundtrack

Posted by Sidish_black6 [WBM] on March 18, 2009, 05:42 PM report to moderator
Ron_and_hermione2_thumb

don’t think i like the shirt, the picture on it is too big
and about the t-shirt that harrys wearin. it is just the folds in his shirt and the way the light is shinning on it, jeez there is nothing on it.

Posted by sunshine123ROAR on March 18, 2009, 05:45 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

I’m buying that shirt the second I walk into Hot Topic! I love that pic soooo much! Oh my gosh I want it sooo bad!

Posted by BeAchL0veEr05 ☼ on March 18, 2009, 06:28 PM report to moderator

it’s way nice, it’s cool, awesome!
i just ordered it online to Hot Topic.com
now i will have about 3 Harry Potter T-shirts.
The 1st 1 is only Voldemort, the other is only Harry Potter
and now i’ll be getting the newest 1 in the mail. HP6 HBP.
looks just like the teaser poster. Can’t wait for the last HP DH Tee and i hope that i’ll order it myself. w/o parents help. Naa, w/ parents help or in the HT store.
after the last movie is out.

Posted by rudy on March 18, 2009, 06:32 PM report to moderator
008_thumb

dude i am totally buying that t-shirtt and wearing it the movie thearter!! :D

Posted by TaylerWeasley on March 18, 2009, 06:36 PM report to moderator

I want it!

Posted by albeitgruggish on March 18, 2009, 06:59 PM report to moderator

I want it!

Posted by albeitgruggish on March 18, 2009, 07:00 PM report to moderator

I want it!

Posted by albeitgruggish on March 18, 2009, 07:00 PM report to moderator

Harry concentrated on not tripping over his feet. Parvati seemed to be enjoying herself; she was beaming around at everybody, steering Harry so forcefully that he felt as though he were a show dog she was putting through its paces.