Join the Twitterverse with Matt Lewis

Lewis
March 17, 2009, 11:47 AM

Can you hear it? Why yes, tis the Tweeting sounds of Matt Lewis! Actor Matt Lewis, known to readers for his role as Neville Longbottom in the Harry Potter films, has now officially announced that he has joined Twitter, the popular online short messaging service. Matt made this announcement via this Youtube video, which is part of a fun challenge is he doing with a friend. You can now follow Matt on Twitter at this link http://twitter.com/Mattdavelewis.

Free and easy to use, Twitter has millions of users, such as fellow Harry Potter actor Tom Felton, UK audio book narrator (and Twitter user extraordinaire) Stephen Fry. TLC has their official Leaky Twitter here, as does PotterCast and LeakyCon. Enjoy!

Thanks to the reader who emailed and to Lewis Lovers as well!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Lewis News

Msn_thumb

I keep hearing about Twitter! At first I thought it looked kinda stupid but I’ve been looking at some of them and it looks pretty kool! I’ll probably get one soon, if I do I’ll follow Matt and Tom for sure

Posted by HermioneRon4ever on March 19, 2009, 01:45 PM report to moderator

I’m following him, maybe Twitter him sometime.

Posted by Bradyboy on March 20, 2009, 04:17 AM report to moderator
Greathornedowl_thumb

Their “challenge” looks like it’s going to be hysterical!

Posted by PhoenixFlight [ITC!] on March 21, 2009, 02:17 PM report to moderator
Fish_02_thumb

I have a twitter but i have NO clue how to work it. :P

Posted by Gobbledygook [Sparrow] [WBM] J.O.R. on March 21, 2009, 04:51 PM report to moderator
Z_thumb

i have no idea either =P

Posted by chocolaterabbits on March 21, 2009, 05:54 PM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

You know I’ve never really been interested or known much about Twitter, but it’s becoming more popular so I think I may have to go and check it out lol! :D

x

Rh7_thumb

that video is so incredibly funny towards the end

Posted by bec majec *roar* on April 05, 2009, 08:17 AM report to moderator
Rh7_thumb

twittttttterrrrrr

Posted by bec majec *roar* on April 05, 2009, 08:20 AM report to moderator

"Oh don't mind me!" the Fat Lady called irritably after them. "Don't apologize for bothering me! I'll just hang here, wide open, until you get back, shall I?"[br]"Yeah, thanks!" Ron shouted over his shoulder.

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014