Join the Twitterverse with Matt Lewis

Lewis
March 17, 2009, 11:47 AM

Can you hear it? Why yes, tis the Tweeting sounds of Matt Lewis! Actor Matt Lewis, known to readers for his role as Neville Longbottom in the Harry Potter films, has now officially announced that he has joined Twitter, the popular online short messaging service. Matt made this announcement via this Youtube video, which is part of a fun challenge is he doing with a friend. You can now follow Matt on Twitter at this link http://twitter.com/Mattdavelewis.

Free and easy to use, Twitter has millions of users, such as fellow Harry Potter actor Tom Felton, UK audio book narrator (and Twitter user extraordinaire) Stephen Fry. TLC has their official Leaky Twitter here, as does PotterCast and LeakyCon. Enjoy!

Thanks to the reader who emailed and to Lewis Lovers as well!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Lewis News

Laurie_kins_yahoo

I just got a chance to see the video. Sooooo funny. “He sells drugs to children.” heehee

Posted by snapealicious on March 17, 2009, 10:01 PM report to moderator
49860_1104575754_1481_n_thumb

Yay Matt Lewis. We love Neville.

Posted by Garden State Geek on March 17, 2009, 11:19 PM report to moderator
Natalieportman14_thumb

Ok. We cannot let Matt Lewis lose this competition! (Even if he is a bloody Gryffindor…)

Posted by Tassana Burrfoot on March 18, 2009, 12:04 AM report to moderator
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa_thumb

:D
love it. go twitter!

Posted by FUNsized.PANDA on March 18, 2009, 01:34 AM report to moderator
67_richardoud_thumb

This is great! I’m not on Twitter yet, but the pressure is mounting…

Posted by Noella_Mansrot [Raven] {WBM} on March 18, 2009, 03:55 AM report to moderator
Thwhorecrux_thumb

I love it that him and Tom Felton have Twitter! I am following them both.

Posted by ChelsZ on March 18, 2009, 04:12 AM report to moderator
2v8o186_thumb

i’m following him now! thanks for the heads up Sue! (:

Posted by morgannnn yo! {roar} on March 18, 2009, 04:52 AM report to moderator
Crim0304_thumb

Awesome I love Matt! lol

Posted by Sally_Zaar on March 18, 2009, 06:01 AM report to moderator
100_6668_thumb

i found him pretty fast and he is really cool with his tweets

Posted by lnh92(Lorrie) on March 18, 2009, 08:19 AM report to moderator
Q3_thumb

I followed! My lord he’s…gotten older!!! I loved the vid. He’s so awesomeeeeeee

Posted by KennedyJames on March 18, 2009, 10:04 AM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

May be my first twitter!

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on March 18, 2009, 12:02 PM report to moderator
Iconavmeg_thumb

Well that was that! Now I’m joining Twitter too. :D

Posted by Cheimonas on March 18, 2009, 12:12 PM report to moderator
H-r_thumb

I swear, everyone and their mother is on Twitter right now. I STILL don’t get it. I might be looking at this though…

Posted by fantasylover12001 on March 18, 2009, 11:46 PM report to moderator

BA Neville! Wow – when did he grow up and get so… hot?!

Posted by pottershrink on March 19, 2009, 01:01 AM report to moderator
49860_1104575754_1481_n_thumb

I’m going to have to get on board with Twitter.

Posted by Garden State Geek on March 19, 2009, 12:24 PM report to moderator

"You ask for forgiveness? I do not forgive. I do not forget."