Join the Twitterverse with Matt Lewis

Lewis
March 17, 2009, 11:47 AM

Can you hear it? Why yes, tis the Tweeting sounds of Matt Lewis! Actor Matt Lewis, known to readers for his role as Neville Longbottom in the Harry Potter films, has now officially announced that he has joined Twitter, the popular online short messaging service. Matt made this announcement via this Youtube video, which is part of a fun challenge is he doing with a friend. You can now follow Matt on Twitter at this link http://twitter.com/Mattdavelewis.

Free and easy to use, Twitter has millions of users, such as fellow Harry Potter actor Tom Felton, UK audio book narrator (and Twitter user extraordinaire) Stephen Fry. TLC has their official Leaky Twitter here, as does PotterCast and LeakyCon. Enjoy!

Thanks to the reader who emailed and to Lewis Lovers as well!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Lewis News

Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I am following him right now! Twitter is mostly useless, but it is an excellent way to pass the time. ;)

Posted by Kirk on March 17, 2009, 02:34 PM report to moderator
Brandon_and_i_thumb

wow. he looks SO different in his youtube video and in his pic on his twitter. i can’t believe i’m saying this, but he looks really hot. i understand what jo meant now when she didn’t recognize him on set.

Posted by Lttlmrmd on March 17, 2009, 02:50 PM report to moderator
B9ce557d1547686c_thumb

Man, does he look different when he’s not Nevilled-out!

Posted by ErinM {Roar} on March 17, 2009, 02:52 PM report to moderator
Dsc08588_thumb

I love his twitter! Interesting posts, and he actually knows how to type. Very nice.

“I once saw him punch a dolphin, which was…shocking.”
Best part of the video, really. <3

Posted by Jade Danielle (WBM) on March 17, 2009, 03:10 PM report to moderator
Photo_607_thumb

Punching dolphins… shameful!

Matt looks great in this video. Very flattering video of the good looking guy! I can’t wait to see him chop up some snake in movie 7 part 2!

Posted by melzy89 on March 17, 2009, 03:15 PM report to moderator

squeeeee! i love matt lewis :)

Posted by g-g-gena; wbm! on March 17, 2009, 03:16 PM report to moderator
My_hero_neville_thumb

I’m MAD about Matt too. I’ve avoided Twitter like it is the plague, but Matt may make me change my mind!

Posted by KB Prez [ROAR!] on March 17, 2009, 03:19 PM report to moderator
Ahh_thumb

I need to join Twitter as well!!!!!

Posted by spicefan78 OoM1 {ROAR!} on March 17, 2009, 03:22 PM report to moderator
Photo_95_thumb

haha i resurrected my twitter account. apparently now it’s a big deal.

Posted by vomit on March 17, 2009, 03:44 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

The video is funny :) I love him! 8D

Posted by Christine on March 17, 2009, 04:08 PM report to moderator

I don’t have time for a Twitter. LoL. :p

Posted by on March 17, 2009, 04:18 PM report to moderator
Fangirl_thumb

What is this Twitter?! It seems like, all of a sudden, everyone has one!
By the way, love the YouTube vid. ;)

Posted by Miss Smarticle on March 17, 2009, 04:24 PM report to moderator
Tonks_large_thumb

lol He was surprised at 1000 followers….just you wait Matt, after this article, you’ll be lucky to have under 5000 followers.

Posted by puckstopper9 on March 17, 2009, 04:33 PM report to moderator
Halla_resize_thumb

yay! i just got a twitter myself. lovin it!

Posted by hallaholla on March 17, 2009, 04:39 PM report to moderator
Avatars_house2_03_thumb

cool

Posted by Gryffindorprincess09 on March 17, 2009, 05:33 PM report to moderator

"Ever since I found out Snape was teaching here, I've wondered why Dumbledore hired him. Snape's always been fascinated by the Dark Arts, he was famous for it at school. Slimy, oily, greasy-haired kid, he was," Sirius added, and Harry and Ron grinned at e