Join the Twitterverse with Matt Lewis

Lewis
March 17, 2009, 11:47 AM

Can you hear it? Why yes, tis the Tweeting sounds of Matt Lewis! Actor Matt Lewis, known to readers for his role as Neville Longbottom in the Harry Potter films, has now officially announced that he has joined Twitter, the popular online short messaging service. Matt made this announcement via this Youtube video, which is part of a fun challenge is he doing with a friend. You can now follow Matt on Twitter at this link http://twitter.com/Mattdavelewis.

Free and easy to use, Twitter has millions of users, such as fellow Harry Potter actor Tom Felton, UK audio book narrator (and Twitter user extraordinaire) Stephen Fry. TLC has their official Leaky Twitter here, as does PotterCast and LeakyCon. Enjoy!

Thanks to the reader who emailed and to Lewis Lovers as well!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Lewis News

Photo_41_thumb

cool! go Matt!

Posted by rebel on March 17, 2009, 11:53 AM report to moderator
Potter_thumb

Tom Felton sucked me in with bath bombs and cricket and pictures of his dog (I don’t even know what the heck cricket is except for the bug) and now Matt Lewis and his dolphin-punching friend. Argh! Oh, internets. Never change.

Posted by gaminette [GTFO!] on March 17, 2009, 11:57 AM report to moderator
Twitter2_thumb

Yeah.. He’s way ahead of Cuzzy xD

Posted by Niphai on March 17, 2009, 11:59 AM report to moderator
Cover_avatar_thumb

How fun!

• goes to follow Matt on Twitter *
Posted by Attolia [squee!!!] on March 17, 2009, 12:01 PM report to moderator
Emma-vs-01_copy_thumb

He’s got this.

Posted by Leo_Lovegood on March 17, 2009, 12:06 PM report to moderator
Paolo_nutini2_thumb

good i’m followin him. . . .

Posted by Sidish_black6 [WBM] on March 17, 2009, 12:22 PM report to moderator
D474f2f9722352f367d45028747f7d7d_1562290_thumb

yaaaay! i’m a huge fan!! that video was hilarious!

MATT LEWIS FTW!

Hermionehb_thumb

I don’t get the point of twitter but i must say i’ve visited Tom’s quite a few times (it’s cute how excited he is about his dogs). Don’t think i can resist reading this one as well.

Posted by Salame on March 17, 2009, 12:29 PM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

yay matt, go Matt, go Matt

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on March 17, 2009, 12:39 PM report to moderator

I am with you Salame I don’t get twitter but it is fun reading Tom’s and now Matt’s page. It gets additive reading what is going on with them and who knew Tom loves to take baths so much. Matt and his friends contest to get the most followers is great and Matt’s video is very Slytherin. Matt has the upper had against his friend who is not famous and does not have fan sites helping him along.

Posted by mlc on March 17, 2009, 12:39 PM report to moderator
Biker_old_lady4done_use_thumb

I’m always interested in any news about Matt/Neville.

Posted by Cool G on March 17, 2009, 12:42 PM report to moderator

I need to step up my communication game becuase this is the first time I’m hearing about Twitter. Where have I been?

Posted by RavenSmith {[WBM]} on March 17, 2009, 12:52 PM report to moderator
108_thumb

I totally understand RavenSmith, I finally got a Skype account. I am way behind. It is nice that we have more ways to keep up with the actors.

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on March 17, 2009, 01:30 PM report to moderator
Heather_harry_thumb

Hahah!!! That video is great! Matt has a great dry sense of humour. Scumbag… he he he.

Posted by Faerenach on March 17, 2009, 01:47 PM report to moderator
Me_thumb

It’d geeting pretty hard for me to resist getting a twitter account… and now that dear Matt’s in on it too… I’ll probably have one before the end of the week…if not the day!

Matt looks so grown-up on the vid! Love the accent XD

Posted by Dances with Dobby on March 17, 2009, 02:04 PM report to moderator

"I won't let you do it," he said, hurrying to stand in front of the portrait hole. "I'll -- I'll fight you!"