New Half-Blood Prince Promo Pictures of Tom Felton, Bonnie Wright, More Surface Online

HBP Film
March 16, 2009, 12:06 PM

Several new promotional photos for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince are now online. Of unknown origin, scores of readers let us know about these new photos which include: Tom Felton as Draco, Bonnie Wright as Ginny, Dan Radcliffe as Harry Potter,  and Teenage Tom Riddle. All bear the official WB HP6 logo.
Update: Oclumencia sent us high res versions as follows:
Tom Felton as Draco
Bonnie Wright as Ginny
New Bonnie
Riddle
New Harry (Profile of Dan Radcliffe)

Thanks to SS, those on LJ and all who emailed!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Laurie_kins_yahoo

Tom looks fantastic.

Posted by snapealicious on March 16, 2009, 09:25 PM report to moderator
Hermione_stills84a_thumb

WHOA… Tom looks REALLY old! Not in a bad way, but he looks like he’s like early-30’s or something in that picture! WOW.

Whoever did the lighting was awkward, though. Especially on one of Bonnie’s pictures where she’s in school attire. Her face is just lit wrongly. The second picture of her looks great, though.

I wonder why they didn’t try to keep the Tom Riddle from CoS? I like continuity that way… lol.

Tom’s picture is still freaking me out… he looks so old!!!!

Posted by PineappleCrush on March 16, 2009, 09:40 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

Draco is so freaky!!! Bonnie looks very serious, and so does Dan. Teenage Tom Riddle looks intimidating, and not as really good-looking as he is supossed to be- he also kind of reminds me of Mo from the Inkheart movies.

Posted by BeAchL0veEr05 ☼ on March 16, 2009, 09:57 PM report to moderator
5252_132371244358_752189358_3172991_1166454_n_thumb

Bonnie Looks AMAZING!!

Posted by Dragongamer187 [FTC!] on March 16, 2009, 10:26 PM report to moderator
Wgwg2_thumb
2064 Points

those all look really good :) , i love the one of Bonnie!

Posted by hp29 [ROAR!] on March 16, 2009, 10:47 PM report to moderator
White_fox_2_thumb

ah!. i hate to say it but tom looks TERRIBLE in that shot! they made him look 30! (not that 30 is bad, but he’s supposed to be 16. and the fact that he’s only 21 in real life makes it all the more disturbing.. haha)

Posted by sTiTcH on March 16, 2009, 11:25 PM report to moderator
Snapeharry_thumb

OMG the picture of Tom gave me a heart attack! Someone get the paddles!

Posted by missskye «Я☼AR» {OoM2} on March 16, 2009, 11:43 PM report to moderator
Greathornedowl_thumb

Bonnie has gotten really pretty, hasn’t she? And, yep, Draco and Tom Riddle look appropriately creepy!

Posted by PhoenixFlight [ITC!] on March 16, 2009, 11:58 PM report to moderator
H-r_thumb

Nice pics, but why does Draco look like he’s in his twenties and not sixteen like he’s supposed to be? He looks hot though, so I’ll forgive it.

Posted by fantasylover12001 on March 16, 2009, 11:59 PM report to moderator
Lilyjames_thumb

Wow! Tom has truly taken on a pointed face that Draco has. And I LOVE Bonnie’s pictures. In one of them, she has sort of a quizzical expression on her face. And Emma. I don’t think there are words to describe her pictures. Amazing!

Posted by thewandofdestiny {WBM} on March 17, 2009, 12:04 AM report to moderator

Wow… They are so awesome. All of them. :)

Posted by Mairéad on March 17, 2009, 12:46 AM report to moderator
Infinitus_avatar_thumb

I know that there are some complaining about the pictures, but I really like them for the most part. There are some commenting on on how old they look, but I don’t really understand why. We all knew they were going to be slightly older than their characters for the last movies years ago so I don’t know why every is acting all shocked now. Or why there are people that want then to look like they are 14 years old for these movies. For those complaining about the HP6 logo, are you really going to be that picky about something so insignificant?

I love that they look more mature because it matches the mood of the films. I am glad that Ginny/Bonnie looks older because she usually looked younger than she she actually was. For me, Ginny needed to look older to be in a relationship with Harry. Harry/Dan looks great like he always does. I like the actor they have chosen to play teenage Riddle and that WB even included the ring in the pic. I am not really sure why but I absolutely love the pic of Draco/Tom. The shadows play just wonderfully across his face. I love that he looks older because it matches with the role that Draco plays in the HBP (and because it makes him even more good looking).

Posted by Miss Freewind on March 17, 2009, 01:01 AM report to moderator
67_richardoud_thumb

Very nice! Tom is looking a bit closer to the 30-something Draco in the epilogue! (hairline!) Still quite scary/hansom though.
And of course Dan always takes great profile shots ;)

Posted by Noella_Mansrot [Raven] {WBM} on March 17, 2009, 03:19 AM report to moderator

Draco looks so much older than a 16 year old, haha. But he looks really good. And I love the one of Ginny. I want her hair.

Posted by rosalie on March 17, 2009, 03:52 AM report to moderator
Icon_-_me2_thumb

They all look amazing. All of them! looks at pictures some more

Posted by elfinblaze on March 17, 2009, 04:02 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"As you can see, we are holding our wands in the accepted combative position," Lockhart told the silent crowd. "On the count of three, we will cast our first spells. Neither of us will be aiming to kill, of course."[br]"I wouldn't bet on that," Harry murm