New Half-Blood Prince Promo Pictures of Tom Felton, Bonnie Wright, More Surface Online

HBP Film
March 16, 2009, 12:06 PM

Several new promotional photos for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince are now online. Of unknown origin, scores of readers let us know about these new photos which include: Tom Felton as Draco, Bonnie Wright as Ginny, Dan Radcliffe as Harry Potter,  and Teenage Tom Riddle. All bear the official WB HP6 logo.
Update: Oclumencia sent us high res versions as follows:
Tom Felton as Draco
Bonnie Wright as Ginny
New Bonnie
Riddle
New Harry (Profile of Dan Radcliffe)

Thanks to SS, those on LJ and all who emailed!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Goficons-mmarauder-14_thumb

Brilliant pics. Bonnie looks great as Ginny

Posted by Remus_Rocks on March 16, 2009, 07:24 PM report to moderator

I love Tom/Draco in this shot. I think I might be one of the only one who loves his hair in this movie. He looks like someone has just run there hand through his hair in the promo pic. I think it looks sexy.
Bonnie looks so pretty. I love her red hair and Dan looks good as always.

Posted by mlc on March 16, 2009, 07:35 PM report to moderator
Img_7836_thumb

tom looks horrible. Why didn’t they make him look younger. In fact, it kind of looks like they made him look OLDER. with the stubble and everything. Tom doesnt’ actually look that old.

The bonnie pics arent that great either, neither is Riddle. Riddle is supposed to be good-looking, this guy isnt. At least not in this picture.
i have faith yet.

Posted by kira902k on March 16, 2009, 07:51 PM report to moderator
Photo_41_thumb

draco looks like an old man. ginny looks awesome and the young vmort looks weird. weird…

Posted by rebel on March 16, 2009, 08:07 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_owl_main_thumb

Nice new pics.! Tom Felton as Draco is looking a little creepy there. I think I can see his relation to Lucius now.. :b But teenage Riddle looks even creepier. That look, almost as if saying “Take that camera away or I Curse you!” Hehe.
Harry, like usual, is looking kinda sad and worried (I would be too), and Bonnie is definately looking older. Glad to see more pics of her!

Posted by Owlet on March 16, 2009, 08:19 PM report to moderator
Quidditch_2012_thumb

Draco and teen Riddle both looks pretty scary to me. And, Draco looks a lot older than he did in the last film, though I wonder if the lighting has something to do that.

Posted by muzic823{ROAR} on March 16, 2009, 08:21 PM report to moderator
Quidditch_2012_thumb

Posted by muzic823{ROAR} on March 16, 2009, 08:21 PM report to moderator

Draco looks so scary and intense, lol. Kind of weird pictures, though. They all look so angry. And Ginny looks so much older than she did in the last movie so that’s a good thing.

Posted by badger666 on March 16, 2009, 08:36 PM report to moderator
Foto446_05

That’s Epilogue!Draco. Good god, he looks FORTY.

Posted by Bell Dema [FTC!!!] on March 16, 2009, 08:39 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

I agree with previous posts that they all look very much older!

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on March 16, 2009, 08:45 PM report to moderator
Avatar_nerd_thumb

Why does Draco look like he’s fifty? He even has a vein popping out of his head…

Posted by Imperiused! on March 16, 2009, 08:50 PM report to moderator
Halla_resize_thumb

tom felton is amazing!

Posted by hallaholla on March 16, 2009, 08:55 PM report to moderator
The_one__colored_by_burdge_bug_thumb

My god they look horrible!!!
Why must they give bonnie wright horrible hair!!! She looks so good in the windswept photo and when they give her the bum part…gahh she’s so pretty why do the hp people ruin her!
I thought Tom riddle was supposed to be incredibly handsome?? He reminds me of sebastian from little britian.
Dan needs to fix his hair…wtf is with it!

Posted by Luce-Lupin !~ROAR~! on March 16, 2009, 09:03 PM report to moderator
4558_110541317616_500052616_2408093_477353_n_thumb

Tom looks a little old in the picture, but they all look good!

Posted by 10thweasley {WBM} on March 16, 2009, 09:12 PM report to moderator
B9ce557d1547686c_thumb

These are the same pics that were in the HBP movie poster book that was put out early last fall (before they pulled the movie date to July)…do you have those at leaky? if not, I’ll upload them all. Neville, Luna, all the crew.

Posted by ErinM {Roar} on March 16, 2009, 09:22 PM report to moderator

"MARGE!" yelled Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia together as Aunt Marge's whole body began to rise off her chair toward the ceiling. She was entirely round, now, like a vast life buoy with piggy eyes, and her hands and feet stuck out weirdly as she drifted u

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014