New Half-Blood Prince Promo Pictures of Tom Felton, Bonnie Wright, More Surface Online

HBP Film
March 16, 2009, 12:06 PM

Several new promotional photos for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince are now online. Of unknown origin, scores of readers let us know about these new photos which include: Tom Felton as Draco, Bonnie Wright as Ginny, Dan Radcliffe as Harry Potter,  and Teenage Tom Riddle. All bear the official WB HP6 logo.
Update: Oclumencia sent us high res versions as follows:
Tom Felton as Draco
Bonnie Wright as Ginny
New Bonnie
Riddle
New Harry (Profile of Dan Radcliffe)

Thanks to SS, those on LJ and all who emailed!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

06_thumb

hm. same pictures as those used in that banner/header picture wb had a couple weeks ago.

Posted by silverwings [FTC!] on March 16, 2009, 05:18 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

These promotional images are wonderful and truly do not help lessen my anticipation and excitement for the movie…

Posted by Kirk on March 16, 2009, 05:21 PM report to moderator
N35500137_30859274_1022_thumb
1995 Points

DAMN, Tom looks so mature, he almost looks like Lucius there, it’s weird! Bonnie looks gorgeous! And Tom Riddle looks sooo creepy!

Posted by LunaGinevraBlack on March 16, 2009, 05:21 PM report to moderator
Voldyneedsahug_thumb

Tom looks a bit older than my imagined Draco.

Posted by squeefulhuffie on March 16, 2009, 05:26 PM report to moderator

The pics of Ginny are not new =( And the second one is not even of Ginny, that’s her agency photo.

Posted by Bonnie Radcliffe on March 16, 2009, 05:34 PM report to moderator
Rimg0123_thumb

Wow, Tom is really looking scary. One question: Are there spectacle lenses in Dan’s glasses?

Posted by Tschudiff [FTC!] on March 16, 2009, 05:36 PM report to moderator

Ugh, I hate that “HP6” logo. It looks so tacky!
The pictures, however, are awesome! Bonnie looks totally amazing! She is turning into such a beautiful woman! Teenage Tom looks cool, too! Why are they torturing us with these trailers and pictures?! Just give us the movie already! distress

Posted by Sophie on March 16, 2009, 05:41 PM report to moderator
Ahh_thumb

What amazing photos!

Posted by spicefan78 OoM1 {ROAR!} on March 16, 2009, 06:06 PM report to moderator
Dobbyafreeelf_thumb

Wow, Tom Felton looks really old..
But the others all looks great!!

Posted by Promote Elfish Welfare [*SQUEE*] on March 16, 2009, 06:15 PM report to moderator
Rowena_thumb

Oh, they all look great! I like that Tom Felton’s look is evolving – he looks like how I picture Draco in that year!

Posted by lumosshimmy {WBM!} on March 16, 2009, 06:35 PM report to moderator
Jk-j-k-rowling-harry-potter-and-the-order-of-the-phoenix-unabridged-compact-discs_thumb
Yeah that wasn’t how I pictured young Tom Riddle either. I always thought Bonnie did well as Ginny and she looks really fantasic as always. Dan looks cool as Harry and I liked it better before how Tom looked as Draco too. I am just really happy that we are seeing more new pictures from HBP.
Posted by harrypotterbookpurist on March 16, 2009, 06:53 PM report to moderator
Posted by harrypotterbookpurist on March 16, 2009, 06:53 PM report to moderator
Posted by harrypotterbookpurist on March 16, 2009, 06:53 PM report to moderator
N8846922_43549767_6482_thumb

Tom definitely looks like he could be at least 30 in that picture.

Posted by avrenim [WBM!] on March 16, 2009, 06:59 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

tom looks pretty awesome. bonnie looks nice :]

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on March 16, 2009, 07:09 PM report to moderator

"Honestly, am I the [i]only[/i] person who's ever bothered to read [i]Hogwarts, A History[/i]?" said Hermione crossly to Harry and Ron.[br]"Probably," said Ron.

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014