We Are Wizards Now Online For Free

Fans
March 14, 2009, 02:33 PM

We have a bit of a treat this weekend, as the folks at Hulu.com let us know that fans can now watch the We Are Wizards documentary online free via this link.

Directed by Josh Koury, the We Are Wizards documentary focuses on various facets of our Harry Potter community, and features some familiar faces including Wizard rockers Harry and the Potters and other great groups, as well as comic book artist  Brad Neely and TLC's own Melissa Anelli. Note to parents: some mature language contained in documentary.

Thanks to We Are Wizards and Hulu!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Y_g_thumb

why must you live in the states to watch it?!?!?!?!

Posted by The Nargle Wrangler {WBM!} on March 15, 2009, 10:16 PM report to moderator
Laurie_kins_yahoo

I finally finished watching it. It was FANTASTIC.

Posted by snapealicious on March 15, 2009, 11:30 PM report to moderator
Yoruichi-lightning_thumb

I am not into wrock but I really enjoyed seeing the different bands. The kids are so cute. lol I agree with some people before. I could have done without Brad Neely. He just makes fun of HP and they could have censored him a little. He was the only one that used any profanity, it just gave that christian lady more ammunition against HP to make it look like we are all heathens. Less him and more Melissa this would have been PERFECT.

Posted by Almost Obsessive HP Girl on March 16, 2009, 12:43 AM report to moderator
Me_and_james_going_to_school_thumb

got all exited then clicked link. couldn’t watch it, because i am a brit.

Posted by prof mewthree "squee" on March 16, 2009, 05:37 AM report to moderator
Patronus_part_2_004_thumb

i love We are Wizards. It’s worth the money if you can get your hands on a copy!

Posted by skiving snackboxes on March 16, 2009, 10:54 AM report to moderator
Profilebild_thumb

aww, sad it doesnt work here, but I’m looking forward to seeing it at LeakyCon!

Posted by Alatarielle on March 16, 2009, 10:56 AM report to moderator
Photo_607_thumb

I made a post on facebook having to do with Wrock recently and a friend private messaged me saying he was a closeted Potter fan and wanted more info on Wizard Rock. I sent him to this link… he is now obsessed. I’m currently burning him a lovely little mixed CD of my fav songs…. I love spreading HP love!

Posted by melzy89 on March 16, 2009, 02:27 PM report to moderator
Doctor2_thumb

Ooh I’m so sad, I can’t watch it over here. Nor can I go to LeakyCon. This sucks :(
Nice of them to put it up, though…

Posted by Aynil on March 17, 2009, 01:59 AM report to moderator
Untitled-1_thumb

Oh poo. I hate Hulu.

Posted by Crom on March 17, 2009, 04:43 AM report to moderator
Dscn2551_thumb

I’ve been waiting to see this for soooo long and haven’t been able to get to the screenings!!!! Thank god for hulu!!!!!

Posted by AlexCarpenterFanGirl on March 17, 2009, 02:18 PM report to moderator
3176_1148335864275_1103912219_30424142_7574358_n-3_thumb

Can’t watch it on my side of the world too…. Sigh… Woe is me… :(

Posted by Mhæy™⌠R☺AR⌡ on March 18, 2009, 04:21 AM report to moderator
4579_94174720317_720170317_2401105_7295224_n_thumb

Now I wish I didn’t watch it on iTunes about a week ago… oh well I used it for my harry potter research paper :)

Posted by Caitlin [Senegal Parrot] {WBM} on March 18, 2009, 12:36 PM report to moderator
Copy_of_p_p_thumb

So many canadians! Im glad I can finally watch it…

Posted by laughing laurel on March 18, 2009, 11:09 PM report to moderator
Photo_on_2011-02-08_at_19

Its time like this that make me wish I was American :(

Posted by monstarmashup on March 22, 2009, 07:43 AM report to moderator
9164450_thumb

No fair! What about us international fans? I’ve been dying to watch this for so long :(

Posted by mariami on March 22, 2009, 06:03 PM report to moderator

"If all goes well, you will be able to save more than one innocent life tonight. But remember this, both of you: [i]you must not be seen.[/i] Miss Granger, you know the law -- you know what is at stake.... [i]You -- must -- not -- be -- seen."