We Are Wizards Now Online For Free

Fans
March 14, 2009, 02:33 PM

We have a bit of a treat this weekend, as the folks at Hulu.com let us know that fans can now watch the We Are Wizards documentary online free via this link.

Directed by Josh Koury, the We Are Wizards documentary focuses on various facets of our Harry Potter community, and features some familiar faces including Wizard rockers Harry and the Potters and other great groups, as well as comic book artist  Brad Neely and TLC's own Melissa Anelli. Note to parents: some mature language contained in documentary.

Thanks to We Are Wizards and Hulu!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Lilyjames_thumb

I’m glad that I’m fortunate enough to be able to watch it, and I feel sorry for the people outside of the US that can’t watch it. But it is amazing. And, as always, Melissa’s interview was wonderful. I hadn’t heard of the guy who did the fake HP stuff before. Is he popular and I just haven’t heard about him, or did anyone else not know about him?

Posted by thewandofdestiny {WBM} on March 15, 2009, 11:23 AM report to moderator
Iconator_dea697cd87becd1283213b46f798b87b_thumb

Not fair!! I want to see it too! I feel like kicking something…. hmpf

Posted by Wendelin the Weird on March 15, 2009, 11:47 AM report to moderator
Owl_watermelon_thumb

I’ll put this in the queue.

Posted by Lucia Meadows on March 15, 2009, 11:58 AM report to moderator
Rowena_thumb

I can’t wait to see this again with everyone at Leakycon!!

Posted by lumosshimmy {WBM!} on March 15, 2009, 02:07 PM report to moderator
Lights-_by_hakupuff_thumb

That was neat.

Posted by Samantha on March 15, 2009, 02:25 PM report to moderator
Infinitus_avatar_thumb

I am really happy that I got to see it now and don’t have to wait all the way until this summer to see it. I was surprised that a hateful Christian lady was in it because I don’t understand the point of having her in the documentary. Especially since there was not anybody really arguing for the opposing view.

Posted by Miss Freewind on March 15, 2009, 02:33 PM report to moderator
Unicorn_thumb

Maybe add a note that it’s available to watch IF YOU LIVE IN THE US… I really got my hopes up :)

Posted by Mrs J on March 15, 2009, 02:35 PM report to moderator
Scarff_copy_thumb

NO!!!! canadians can’t watch stuff on hulu!!! gosh, i wish they would post it on youtube, or some other website so that EVERYONE can watch it! i really want to see it!!!!

Posted by weasleyalltheway(rrooaarr!) on March 15, 2009, 04:10 PM report to moderator
Scarff_copy_thumb

that is so freaking unfair to us canadians. we are practically identical to the u.s., yet we get shortlisted ALL THE TIME! we don’t get to watch the same stuff, participate in the same contests, read the same books, or anything! i literally live about an hour from the border, yet i feel like i’m in the middle of nowhere! PLEASE post it on youtube or some other site so that all us canadian fans ( there are MANY)who want to see it can!

Posted by weasleyalltheway(rrooaarr!) on March 15, 2009, 04:17 PM report to moderator
Thwhorecrux_thumb

This would be really awesome, but I don’t live in USA so I can’t watch it.

Posted by ChelsZ on March 15, 2009, 05:10 PM report to moderator
Snp_thumb

AH! I can’t watch it in the UK! Surely it’s on YouTube…?

Posted by ArtemisFiendfyre on March 15, 2009, 05:27 PM report to moderator
Fish_02_thumb

Awesome!

Posted by Gobbledygook [Sparrow] [WBM] J.O.R. on March 15, 2009, 05:50 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

I’ll have to check this out!

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on March 15, 2009, 06:37 PM report to moderator
Wrock_021_thumb

I really connected with parts of this. I recieved the first book from a friend and my grandmother found out that I was reading the series. She was very concerned and called my parents and started to yell horrible things. I was very little and I still remember everything she said. My parents sent her copies of the first three books and despite her prejuidice, she read them. She became a huge fan. She went with me to the midnight screening of GOF and she dresses up as Umbridge ever year for Halloween.

Posted by Sarep [WBM] [IFTC] [Penguin] on March 15, 2009, 09:18 PM report to moderator

How awesome! I’ve been wanting to see this. Does anyone know how long it will be available? I hope it’s not just for the weekend. I hope I get a chance to watch it tonight.

Posted by badger666 on March 15, 2009, 09:39 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

Harry and Ron grinned at each other. They knew Hermione would rather eat bubotuber pus than miss such an important lesson.