We Are Wizards Now Online For Free

Fans
March 14, 2009, 02:33 PM

We have a bit of a treat this weekend, as the folks at Hulu.com let us know that fans can now watch the We Are Wizards documentary online free via this link.

Directed by Josh Koury, the We Are Wizards documentary focuses on various facets of our Harry Potter community, and features some familiar faces including Wizard rockers Harry and the Potters and other great groups, as well as comic book artist  Brad Neely and TLC's own Melissa Anelli. Note to parents: some mature language contained in documentary.

Thanks to We Are Wizards and Hulu!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Ravenclaw_thumb

I saw the whole entire thing and it was really good!
I am Catholic, and recently I have been spending about 3 hours a week in Church (it’s Lent, and I have to go for school and Sunday mass)- so I guess you could say I spend a lot of time listening to the word of God. Harry Potter is one of my favorite, if not favorite, things in the whole entire world! It is a really good book and some of the themes in the book are Christain-themed! I don’t like people like that Christain lady, because she gives Christains bad names like we are closed-minded and don’t like Harry Potter. But I love Harry Potter. I don’t care what anyone says, I’m gonna be a Harry Potter fan who is Catholic, and there is nothing wrong with that. HP isn’t evil! Harry Potter forever! :)

Posted by BeAchL0veEr05 ☼ on March 14, 2009, 08:41 PM report to moderator
Dobbyafreeelf_thumb

Aww… this is only available in the US :(

Posted by Promote Elfish Welfare [*SQUEE*] on March 14, 2009, 08:48 PM report to moderator
Cc2_thumb

It was great to see Melissa and see the people we read about in her book. I really enjoyed it!

Posted by RoseMirtha on March 14, 2009, 09:51 PM report to moderator
Leakyavatar_thumb

I was pretty pleased with it! I could’ve done without the whole Brad Neely storyline, since he has actually very LITTLE to do with the Potter world, but it was still good :) It actually answered a lot of questions about Draco and the Malfoys that I had been wondering about for a long time!

Posted by Caramello on March 14, 2009, 10:20 PM report to moderator
Cover_avatar_thumb

I just watched it.
Sorry to those who like it but…I’m not really a fan. I really liked seeing Melissa, but I just didn’t find the rest all that interesting.

Posted by Attolia [squee!!!] on March 14, 2009, 11:39 PM report to moderator
Picture_1_thumb

i just finidhed watching it….. wow. that was the most amazing thing i have ever seen. now i just need to see the wizard rockumentry.

Posted by HollyHogwarts *Roar* on March 15, 2009, 12:29 AM report to moderator
Laurie_kins_yahoo

I’m starting to watch it right now. I’m so excited.

Posted by snapealicious on March 15, 2009, 01:20 AM report to moderator
Pinkball_thumb

i’m pretty sure it’s on my brother’s netflix queue, or else i’d watch it. i’m totally pumped for seeing it, though.

Posted by orangeisthenewiloveyou on March 15, 2009, 02:52 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

Seeing as I have all of spring break off, I may have to reserve time to watch this…

Posted by Kirk on March 15, 2009, 03:36 AM report to moderator
Hpim0307_thumb

Cool.

Posted by Aga Veneficus on March 15, 2009, 04:01 AM report to moderator
Niceladyavatar_by_frak_thumb

Will you add this to the Leaky Video Gallery someday? Because I’d really like to see it but as I’m not living in the USA

Posted by Werina on March 15, 2009, 06:09 AM report to moderator
Alison_thumb

Yup, I was surfing hulu.com and saw that link and immediately watched the whole thing. I might still order it to own, even if I’ve already seen it, though.

Posted by Alison on March 15, 2009, 07:21 AM report to moderator

Noooooo !

I was so pumped, my jaw actually dropped !

But I can’t watch it in Canada ! DDD’:

Posted by Lori Longbottom [OTC!] on March 15, 2009, 08:38 AM report to moderator
I-quote_hogwarts0144_thumb

Awww….I wanna see it…but I’m not in the US. :( pout

Posted by BewareoftheNargles {WBM} on March 15, 2009, 10:23 AM report to moderator
Ravenqueen_thumb

I’ve wanted to see this for so long, but it won’t let me wacth it because I’m not in the US. T_T

Posted by raven_puff on March 15, 2009, 11:19 AM report to moderator

"Dobby must do it, sir, for Harry Potter's own good."[br]The pudding fell to the floor with a heart-stopping crash. Cream splattered the windows and walls as the dish shattered. With a crack like a whip, Dobby vanished.