We Are Wizards Now Online For Free

Fans
March 14, 2009, 02:33 PM

We have a bit of a treat this weekend, as the folks at Hulu.com let us know that fans can now watch the We Are Wizards documentary online free via this link.

Directed by Josh Koury, the We Are Wizards documentary focuses on various facets of our Harry Potter community, and features some familiar faces including Wizard rockers Harry and the Potters and other great groups, as well as comic book artist  Brad Neely and TLC's own Melissa Anelli. Note to parents: some mature language contained in documentary.

Thanks to We Are Wizards and Hulu!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Officially_dazzeled_thumb
2013 Points

I just finished watching it.. LOVED IT!!! now i’m off to work..

Posted by Pureblood-Slytherin [FTC!!] on March 14, 2009, 06:32 PM report to moderator
Hogwartshouses_thumb

Well, free is free and Im gonna take advantage! ^^

Posted by Bellamount on March 14, 2009, 06:34 PM report to moderator
L_32b0eddba4eb43718eb38ffa016162b2_thumb

awesome! I’ve been wanting to see this.

Posted by phantomdave79 on March 14, 2009, 06:39 PM report to moderator
Paolo_nutini2_thumb

Thats sucks. . . . US ONLY. . . . .

Posted by Sidish_black6 [WBM] on March 14, 2009, 06:47 PM report to moderator
Paolo_nutini2_thumb

I can understand them not showin in India, Canada or any other country. . . . But UK ?? Thats really not fair. . . . UK started it n can’t even watch that film. . . . Funny. . :)

Posted by Sidish_black6 [WBM] on March 14, 2009, 06:52 PM report to moderator
Chrissypuff_thumb

Awesome… now I get to finally see it:)

Posted by ChrissyPuff on March 14, 2009, 06:53 PM report to moderator
Swampwolf-bucket_thumb

I just bought it on DVD and it was worth every penny, especially as it was my intro to Brad Neely’s awesome masterwork.

Posted by Janitor of Azkaban on March 14, 2009, 07:03 PM report to moderator
1_thumb

I loves it so much. I mean, it has problems, definitely, but it just draws you in so much. Especially the scene with “Dumbledore” playing in the background, and the Horntail kids run towards the camera, camera swivels around and then surges back as Darius screams into the mike. Brilliance.

Posted by Dawlish and the Archies {WBM!} on March 14, 2009, 07:05 PM report to moderator
1_thumb

It has nothing to do with the makers of the film and their wishes that it’s US only. It has to do with Hulu. Try masking your IP or changing it to a US one, and you can probably watch it.

Posted by Dawlish and the Archies {WBM!} on March 14, 2009, 07:06 PM report to moderator
Dsc02251_thumb

BOOOO!!! I got all excited then and i cant see it :( x

Posted by ChantyBabez on March 14, 2009, 07:17 PM report to moderator
1_thumb

Also, if you go to “Discussions” and click on “Q&A with the Director”, you can read a great little interview with Josh Koury!

Posted by Dawlish and the Archies {WBM!} on March 14, 2009, 07:19 PM report to moderator
108_thumb

I am so glad I finally get to see it!

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on March 14, 2009, 07:57 PM report to moderator
Avatar_nerd_thumb

I just watched it… OH. MY. GOSH. That was beautiful and really heartfelt. AMAZING!

Posted by Imperiused! on March 14, 2009, 08:10 PM report to moderator

OMG!! Cool! I was going to buy it on iTunes with the gift card I got for my birthday, but after I bought the 2 “Caramelldansen” singles I didn’t have enough for it. I’m going to watch it right now!

Posted by Ayumi on March 14, 2009, 08:29 PM report to moderator
Ron_thumb

Saw this in Boston at a film festival. Really loved it, but I wanted more Leaky! I find the website/podcast so much more interesting than some of the other stuff. And there was no Mugglenet!

Posted by dee on March 14, 2009, 08:31 PM report to moderator

Professor Trelawney was standing in the middle of the entrance hall with her wand in one hand and an empty sherry bottle in theother, looking utterly mad... her innumerable shawls and scarves were trailing haphazardly from her shoulders, giving the impres